Hot Tip (Williams, 1977) v1.1
IPD No. 3163
IPD No. 3163
NOTES:You can access to the menu with the Special2Key.
You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.
If you use arrows for plunger (optional), you have to use arrow down and arrow up (customisable) in order to pull or push the plunger.
RULES:* Insert Coins to Increase Credit Total as Shown on Back glass.
* Press Credit Button to Set Up 1 to 4 Players.
* Each Player Shoots One Ball at a Time as Indicated on Back Glass.
* Tilt Penalty - Ball in Play - Does Not Disqualify Player.
* Making Hot Tip Drop Targets Lites Horseshoe 1, 2 and 3.
* Making No. 1 Horseshoe Lites:
- Double Bonus and Left Eject Hole for Possible EXTRA BALL. (liberal)
- Double Bonus. (moderate)
- Nothing. (conservative)
* Making N0. 2 Horseshoe Lites:
- Nothing. (liberal)
- Left Eject Hole for Possible EXTRA BALL. (moderate)
- Double Bonus and Left Eject Hole for Possible EXTRA BALL. (conservative)
* Making No. 3 Horseshoe Lites Bottom Out Lanes Alternately For a Possible Special. Specail Scores ---- 1 Credit.
* Beating "Highest Score" Scores ---- 3 Credits.
* Matching Last Two Numbers of Score to Match Number That Appears on Back Glass After Game is Over Scores ---- 1 credit.
Date Of Manufacture: September, 29 1977 Production: 4,903 units (confirmed) Notable Features: Design by: Art by: Notes:
'Hot Tip' was the first Williams solid state game in full production, following Williams' 1977 'Grand Prix' and Williams' 1976 'Aztec', both of which were small prototype runs. Hot Tip was also released in an electro-mechanical version as Williams' 1977 'Hot Tip'.
Production Floor Records for Hot Tip SS:
Production Start Date: Sep-29-1977
Production End Date: Mar-6-1978
Production Floor Quantity: 4903
First ship date: Sep-30-1977
Last ship date: May-31-1978
No Product History Record for Hot Tip SS.