Iron Maiden (Original) by Retro Bash

SS Original Table BAM FP Iron Maiden (Original) by Retro Bash v1.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
by Retro Bash
at 2017-12-01
Type Recreation (real pinball)
Manufacturer Williams Electronic Games, Incorporated, a subsidiary of WMS Ind., Incorporated (1985-1999)
Tradename Williams
Date 2017-12-01

Cabinet

Description
Finally! Hello, to all my fellow pinball Edheads! Newbie here, and this is my first time modding an FP table, or any table for that matter, so please go easy on me. Iron Maiden is my favorite band and this is dedicated to them and all of the fans. This table was built in FP using BAM, so it is best played that way. This is strictly a cabinet table only(the desktop version looks terrible, sorry guys) This table is very large and I apologize in advance for any inconvenience, I just couldn't stop adding things! lol.

Thank you Francisco666, Slamt1lt and anyone else that has worked off of the original Earthshaker table.

Thank you Bruce, Steve, Dave, Adrian, Nicko and Janick for giving us the best music of our lives!

Thank you Derek Riggs and all of the other awesome artists who have contributed their talents over the years and of course a huge thanks to Mr. Edward T. Head!

Please feel free to give feedback. I look forward to any opinions or suggestions you may have. :)

Enjoy! UP THE IRONS!

This table is a mod of :
Zedpinball Physics 1.0: Earthshaker 1.0

Info
BAM settings photos included, based off of my cab. :)
  • 172451.jpeg
    172451.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 72
  • 172452.jpeg
    172452.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 71
  • 172453.jpeg
    172453.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 172450.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 67
Author
Not Registered
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      xenonph @ xenonph: @oilpainter27 find here...
      Back