Pennant Fever (Williams, 1984) by daninwoody

Williams SS Pitch and Bat Recreation FP Pennant Fever (Williams, 1984) by daninwoody v1.0

No permission to download
by daninwoody
at 2016-11-03
Type Recreation (real pinball)
Manufacturer Williams Electronics, Incorporated (1967-1985)
Tradename Williams
Date 1984-05
IPD No. 3335

Description
Baseball Pitch and Bat machine: Pennant Fever / IPD No. 3335 / May, 1984 / 2 Players / Model Number: 526
All the informations and the data were taken major left on the site http: // www.ipdb.org, only spinners was to modify because of tools supplies by Intended Future Pinball. It is only made for 1 player at the moment. 'There are for now 9 types of throw to select automatically at random by the machine.
Rules
Press H Key for on/off display help and rules, instructions during play.For card instructions download at this web site.
Info
Press Y to switch in rotation to screen Hud to Backglass... to nothing... and to screen hud etc...
For arcade mode see this link for instructions: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4538 and use Y key to switch screen hud to translite for Backbox on other monitor (not tested IN ARCADE MODE).

Change view table Function Keys F1 to F8 and F11 to manual view.
Press Delete Key for reset(delete) HighScore

NOTES
It can have a problem with spinners there which it sticks
but it is very very rare but in this case, you can try to change
the slope of the table but at present 6.5 degrees it give me the better results.

As it is my first attempt of programming a pinball machine. It can arise some problems so be patient. And as I did not see a pinball machine like this (pitch and bat) made with futur pinball. I wanted to see if it was feasible.
I hope that you enjoy and have fun to play with! And that will give the taste to others to reproduce or to create or modify this machine or other baseball pinball machine Pitch & Bat with Future Pinball. And If you wish for it by using this code as reference, help etc...
  • 170788.jpeg
    170788.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 170790.jpeg
    170790.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 170789.jpeg
    170789.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 170802.jpeg
    170802.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 79
Author
Not Registered
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back