Royal Flush (Gottlieb, 1976) v1.05
IPDB No. 2035
IPDB No. 2035
OPTIONS:You can choose (by the Special2key) to play a 3 or 5 balls game.
You can choose (by the Special1Key) to scroll or not with the ball.
You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.
RULES:- Insert coin or press credit button to reset machine. Repeat for additional players.
- Drop targets score hole point value. Completing drop targets lights center target for 3000 points (5 balls game - always lit for 3 balls game).
- Targets and rollovers score 500 points.
- Jokers light corresponding rollovers and hole for additional score.
- Completing the three jokers sequence lights hole alternately for special (5 balls game always lit for 3 balls game).
- Pop bumper scores 100 points (5 balls game, 1000 points for 3 balls game).
- Bonus is scored after completion of ball in play. Bonus scores double on fifth ball (5 balls game, on second and third ball for 3 balls game).
- A tilt does not disqualify a player.
- Matching last two numbers in score to number that appears on back glass after game is over scores 1 replay.
Date Of Manufacture: April, 1976 Model Number: 373 Common Abbreviations: RF Type: Production: 12,250 units (confirmed) Serial Number Database: View at The Internet Pinball Serial Number Database (IPSND.net) (External site) Theme: Cards/Gambling Notable Features: Design by: Art by: Notes:
BG & FLYER: