Superman (Atari, 1979)

Atari SS Recreation FP Superman (Atari, 1979) v1.0 Full HD and full 4K versions

No permission to download
Superman (Atari, 1979) v1
IPDB No. 2454
NOTES:​
This table is not a Popotte table but a tomásaco table. You can choose with Special1Key the color of the DMD, and with Special2Key the appearance of the playfield and plastics. You have a full HD version and a full 4K version.

RULES:

DROP TARGETS ADVANCE KICK-OUT HOLE TO
10,000 THEN EXTRA BALL, THEN SPECIAL

S-U-P-E-R LIGHTS LANE FOR SPECIAL

M-A-N LIGHTS LANE FOR EXTRA BALL

S-U-P-E-R-M-A-N AWARDS 30,000

COMPLETING 1-2-3 LANES = DOUBLE BONUS

COMPLETING 1-2-3-4 LANES = TRIPLE BONUS

EXCEEDING HIGH SCORE TO DATE AWARDS 2 REPLAYS

IPDB HIGHLIGHTS:​
Date Of Manufacture:March, 1979
Production:5,124 units (approximate)
Notable Features:
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (4), Slingshots (2), Standup targets (5), Star rollovers (5), Spinning targets (2), 5-bank drop targets (1), Kick-out hole (1), Free ball return lane. The long left lane that returns ball to the top of playfield has a U-turn in it.
Design by:
Art by:George Opperman
Notes:Designer Steve Ritchie told us that the quantity of 5,124 games was given to him by an Atari Marketing/Sales guy a long time ago. Steve presumes it to be the Atari sales number for this game (indicating the quantity sold) which is not necessarily the quantity of games produced.
  • Superman_F2.jpg
    Superman_F2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 310
  • Superman_F8.jpg
    Superman_F8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 311
  • Superman_Flyer.jpg
    Superman_Flyer.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
  • Superman_TAB.jpg
    Superman_TAB.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 309

Latest reviews

When I first saw the backglass and playfield, I was awestruck. Of course, I played the full 4K version. I can't say I have ever seen better resolution on a table. I saw no jaggies when I zoomed onto the playfield to the max extent possible with the manual camera. Tomásaco produced some of the finest graphics I have ever seen.
Upvote 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back