The Blues Brothers (Original)

SS Original Table BAM FP The Blues Brothers (Original) v1.0 BAM

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
The Blues Brothers (Original) v1.0

Here is the blues brothers table that I had made on vpx I tried to make the same table for future pinball from the seawitch version thanks to slamt1lt and martinB. Bam and physic 2.6 compatible version. Have fun"

"Voila la table blues brothers que j'avais réalisé sur vpx j'ai essayé de faire la méme table pour future pinball à partir de la version de seawitch merci à slamt1lt et martinB. Version compatible Bam et physic 2.6. Amusez vous bien."
  • blues.png
    blues.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 394
  • blues brothers.png
    blues brothers.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 366
  • blues brothers.png
    blues brothers.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 357
Author
marty02
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

Good job at bringing an original table. I played the DOS game to the end, i watched the movie (a classic) and obviously I enjoyed this table too. the nostalgia gives it an extra point in my case and the retro style table suits the theme.

Very detailed with a cool vibe. I hope you continue bringing tables to FP even though it requires a bit more of hard work.

Merci :)
M
marty02
merci thank
Upvote 0
Good job,Marty,and welcome to FP tables.....if you need to know something about Bam, I'm happy to help you, ask without problems, here are many guys ready to help you too.....so you can also implement your creations with Bam.
M
marty02
merci wild mais c'est plus difficile de recréer des table avec bam ou future pinball. plus facile avec VPX encore merci bientot
thanks wild but it’s harder to recreate tables with bam or future pinball. easier with VPX again thanks soon
Upvote 0
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back