3D Arcade and Future Pinball!!!

destruk

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
This guy Excentric decided to load fp tables into 3D arcade.
SO........you're in 3d arcade seeing a 3d-rendered cabinet and playfield spinning in circles from every angle... then you load the table and can spin the table larger on the screen, do the flyby as it moves the table towards you and then use scrolling view for it to move while playing!!! Isn't that just awesome?

Of course since it doesn't play too well you can spin in 360 degrees in all 3 axis, and just look at the thing and the flashing lights, flares, and lamp halos!

I think this is the absolutest greatest idea anyone has ever had!

Brian, maybe you need a break....

That does sound alsome, but do they have models for the players too, I wanna play Scared Stiff as Elvira. :pelvic_thrust:

TheManFromPOST said:
AHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG
I just got a mental picture of StevOz dressed in slinky black dress
http://www.yvonnesplace.net/index2.html

Not good
yuk, need long shower with strong disinfectants

That sure would keep me from ever going on a blind date again . . . especially if I was blind. I'm not quite that liberal in my thinking,

John

Now, now boyz.....me in silk and stockings, me skins to weather beaten and tanned. :p

Though I have been known to dress in full leathers, mmmmmm......now I wonder if I still have those, nothing quite like the feel of full leathers, I'm talking about the complete biker gear here, pants and jacket zipped together as one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back