• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Bally EM Recreation FP 50/50 (Bally, 1965) Now Available at IR Pinball

Electro-Mechanical Machines
Future Pinball

Leo_Wanker

Pinball Player
With thanks to:
Black and Lio
Marco Rossignoli
Mrhide

Realeased at IRP.

50/50 (Bally 1965)

5050wip.jpg

5050pfwip.jpg

5050bgwip.jpg

Cheers
Leon

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Thanks Leon,

Added to IRP and it looks awesome, I've never seen this machine in the real world but wish i had, 50/50 looks like a challenge and i love all of the bumper targets!

Jon

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Never played this table in real life. Try it and enjoy it. It's really a nice, cool and attractive table!

davidsss

Pinball Wizard
When is FP going to be updated - I have an old version and I've seen people post that it will be updated sometime in the middle of the year. I ask as I'm thinking I might pick up all these new recreations then and do a clean install and see how it goes then. I haven't played FP much as I prefer VP but with tables like this coming out which aren't on VP I might just play FP more.

By the way, looks real nice and looks like an interesting table to play.

DS

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!