Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
My 911 Tribute table is available.

screenshot:

Attachments

• 911tribute_135.jpg
    911tribute_135.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 885
My email address is included within my 911 Tribute table information. As far as I know 15 people have gotten the table so far and not one complaint has been made so for.

Yep, I downloaded it 13 times just so you wouldn't feel bad. Two other people downloaded your table just so they would have it for their collection. Whether they play it or not, that's something we'll never know. Congratulations.

destruk said:
Yep, I downloaded it 13 times just so you wouldn't feel bad. Two other people downloaded your table just so they would have it for their collection. Whether they play it or not, that's something we'll never know. Congratulations.

Hea Brian. You know, I realy don't wish to feel bitterness towards you and I'm sorry I've shown my ass as of late.

Could we bury the past and start over?!

So you disaprove of my 911 Tribute table and thats within your rights, but Sir, I have rights too even though you may not agree with them. I think I've let this other bullshit bleed off onto others that it shouldn't have. For that, I'm truely sorry. Peace

I don't see it as much as a tribute than another shocker.

If it was more about the rescue teams than the attackers (osama targets) and the destruction (a story board showing the attack) I might like it.

I don't suggest you have no right though, just that hosts should also.

Shockman said:
I don't see it as much as a tribute than another shocker.

If it was more about the rescue teams than the attackers (osama targets) and the destruction (a story board showing the attack) I might like it.

I don't suggest you have no right though, just that hosts should also.

I don't see anyone making complaints about the songs/movies made about the so called shocker. Whats the difference?!

Just because it's through a pinball table that SHOWS what happened, makes it wrong?! Sorry, I don't agree with that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back