A new poll

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
As a way of showing how diverse Flipperless pinball is, I have started a new poll on the front page, asking your favorite kind of Flipperless game. And believe it or not, there are eight choices. So why not vote, and if you'd like, you can even explain why you like what you like best. Can anyone guess which one I picked? :p

John :oldman

A poll on the front page?
Who looks at a websites front page? Though I will admit Pinball Nirvana has the most interesting front page of all the forums that I use
/me goes back to the front page and votes :D

There's a front page here? No, seriously? I don't think I've ever seen it.... :evil:

Broaden your horizons Dude, simply follow the Homepage link at the top of the screen. Once there you can also DL a wondereful variety of flipperless tables and games, just in case you wondered what we're all about. :p

John :oldman

I think I was just agreeing it's easy to not notice it if you set your link to just take you to the message board.

BTW, I've noticed the auto-login cookie seems to expire every week or so. I have to tell Netscape to log back in from its own password storage.

I've noticed that the auto log-in doesn't seem to last as long as it used to. Maybe Jon can adjust it upward for a longer period. I don't really see the need to have it expire in the first place.

John

Around at Johns place cookies don't last very long anyway :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back