Ace High (Gottlieb, 1957)

Gottlieb EM Recreation FizX BAM FP Ace High (Gottlieb, 1957) V1.02

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines
Future Pinball
OK, so I'll post an update. Concerning Rack-a-Ball, try first Auto Race and tell me if you have a problem.
Problem with Ace High -> scoring with a lot of lamps drived by Eval
Problem with Rack-a-Ball (for me) -> just 17 balls to manage...

Hello folks, try that

I don't see much difference in the script peaks but there is a reduction in the physics peaks. Both versions play fine on my PC so I'm good with it.

P.out auto race j ai beaucoup de lags comme je les avais avec l ancienne version de acehigh

C'est normal :whistle: , je me suis trompé de table... Elle est comme Ace High pour le score, donc beaucoup de lags.
Essie plutôt celle là -> Struggle Buggies

La pas de lags mais lancement de bille compliqué en 2 fois et high score ne fonctionne pas

Bon, le high score fonctionne chez moi, mais ce n'est pas l'important Je si. Le problème des 5 billes dans le ratelier n'est pas vraiment le problème. Certes, je peux améliorer la chose, mais ce n'est pas le principal.

Bonjour
Tout est bon je m y prennais mal pour ouvrir (depuis le zip)
mais depuis le répertoire des tables c est ok
merci beaucoup

@Popotte ,

The last update work better! far better.
It's work better than previous version even without any Antivirus or RTP exclusion.
The game engine Flow is better now and very very smooth in all condition.

Now you can make more FizX physics optimization. I can help you if you want.

UNlors là je dis Bravo et merci impeccable

Strange, my message disappear...
Do you have this "bug" (see video: the ball rebounds without any intervention) or not? Please, tell me.

Attachments

• Future Pinball 2023-11-28 16-21-35-29.avi
    211.8 MB · Views: 9
Bonjour
J. ai regardé dans tous les sens vue différente
Je n ai pas du tout ce peoblème tout va bien

Strange, my message disappear...
Do you have this "bug" (see video: the ball rebounds without any intervention) or not? Please, tell me.

It doesn't happen on my PC. The ball just sits in the cradle with no bouncing on my PC. I even made some short flips and it wouldn't start.

@JLou5641 found a solution for this problem that happens for an unknown reason (for the moment) for not all configurations.
More news soon, I hope.
Thanks for testing.

@JLou5641 found a solution for this problem than happens for an unknown reason (for the moment) for not all configuration.
More news soon, I hope.
Thanks for testing.

Yah, it happened to me too when testing. (I don't play EM's in real life so I'm not used to how they should behave)

One thing you may still want to consider is putting FizX invisible FP model rubber posts (at the ends of all the "bands", as they will have low polygons and not very smooth shapes which can have odd effects on physics, especially with FizX. Since you can use FP Rubber models for that now... its very quick and easy to just copy / paste them all over. (no need to name them, and they can all use the same settings, etc)

The straight sections of the FP rubber bands are normally fine to leave alone, unless the geometry doesn't line up nice enough for smooth gameplay, then maybe you might want to add a FizX rubber wall (not needed as much now).

1701255225017.png

Last edited:
Roooh! Shit!

That's it @TerryRed ! You spot it!

Since yesterday i try to find why on 2 parrallel installation, "bug" is here for one, but not for the other... And then appear or disappear when I overwrited file from each to other...

I forgot about the bands shape calculation ( which depend of FP option for accuracy ) on FP, wich depend of their point in editor.... I presume it calculate the shape and store it in a file when you launch it for the first time. And it could be random.

I just test with an invisible Rubber, and it fixed it!

Why i didn't though that! raaaaaah!

Roooh! Shit!

That's it @TerryRed ! You spot it!

Since yesterday i try to find why on 2 parrallel installation, "bug" is here for one, but not for the other... And then appear or disappear when I overwrited file from each to other...

I forgot about the bands shape calculation ( which depend of FP option for accuracy ) on FP, wich depend of their point in editor.... I presume it calculate the shape and store it in a file when you launch it for the first time. And it could be random.

I just test with an invisible Rubber, and it fixed it!

Why i didn't though that! raaaaaah!

I didn't completely fix it for me. I find it can still do it sometimes.

Maybe some bits of old and new code are mixed up? XML settings maybe? Flipper model collisions?

Nope,
Too much z bump for ball at very very low speed.
I already change the formula. i'll send you the fixed new AIO

Nope,
Too much z bump for ball at very very low speed.
I already change the formula. i'll send you the fixed new AIO

Actually... correction. I just needed to move the rubber model over and make it a bit bigger. After that... yah it no longer did it for me and sems ok. At least no twitchy bounces now.

okey. So it solved it like me.
No need AIO update i think for now

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MoFloh has left the room.
      Back