Advantages?

Did anyone of you ever considered to talk more nice to each other? Don't you think if you leave out any abuse at any good point, the other would/could have a better chance to reply without the need to reply to your abuse and could post a proper reply? These silly abuse destroy any chance to solve the conflict.

Yogi, you're a sweetheart, but seriously, do you think PD or Shockman could ever backdown or lose an argument? These guys are so alike, I'm beginning to think they are the SAME person with a multiple personality disorder. Seriously, have you ever seen both of these guys logged in at the same time? Can you imagine the conversations they are having with themself in the mirror? It's Mr Hyde & Mr Hyde! Someone call a doctor! What a movie of the week they would make.... If they ever could find a broad! Even their screen names are interchangable.... ShockDude & PacMan!! How could've we been so blind?

Case Closed!

Yeah, PacDude is my oldest alt. Now that that's out in the open, I'm sure the VPF staff is going to ban me again. Shucks.

Have I told you to go fuck yourself yet today, Bob? I forget. I wouldn't want to let you down since I'm actually Shockman and I get into arguments and flame wars with myself all the time (multiple personalities don't you know, even though they're obviously almost alike since you noticed we're the same person). I'm also Randy, BTW! So why don't you bend over?

We aren't Randy.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back