Alcune Tavole (Correcting some table entries)

Furio

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Ace_High_(Gottlieb_1957)_VP9_v1.3.vpt A few days ago we discussed this board. I gave permission to modify my board to a stranger , the board is modified .Whoever edited the board , left my name as the author . Is this a joke ?Those who are in charge of solving problems for their own reasons believe more in the wrong person than in the author of the board. I ask therefore to delete the table

Upvote 0
The table in question is made by Robair (historical author retired) . I tried to adapt it new program 9.21 .The program of pinballnirvana of acquisition had an error. It credited the table to those who inserted it. In this case, if you want to edit a table, you have to use the program used to run the table, i.e. VP 9.21. Since IKe only creates confusion, I warn him not to be interested in my tables.

The table in question is made by Robair (historical author retired) . I tried to adapt it new program 9.21 .The program of pinballnirvana of acquisition had an error. It credited the table to those who inserted it. In this case, if you want to edit a table, you have to use the program used to run the table, i.e. VP 9.21. Since IKe only creates confusion, I warn him not to be interested in my tables.
Ciao, Furio.
Prima di tutto, quando si discute di una tabella, è piuttosto importante collegarsi alla tabella in questione. Nessuno qui è un lettore della mente, capito?

In secondo luogo, quando ho iniziato a ordinare le tabelle e le risorse quasi un anno e mezzo fa, la maggior parte delle cose è stata temporaneamente accreditata a JPH e la maggior parte delle tabelle aveva informazioni molto limitate. Ciò significa che ho dovuto utilizzare gli indizi disponibili per capire come riassegnare centinaia di tabelle (probabilmente vicino a 1200 tabelle VP in totale) ai loro autori corretti. Ho anche dovuto etichettarli con la versione VP corretta e alla fine assicurarmi che gli screenshot, le icone e altri dettagli fossero corretti.

Il punto è ... è un lavoro in corso che ho costantemente perseguito per tutto questo tempo. Di sicuro ho fatto degli errori qua e là e c'è ancora molto lavoro da fare.

Grazie per la tua comprensione e scusa se ti ho turbato commettendo un errore.
Ike

Ciao, Furio.
First of all, when discussing a table(s), it's pretty important to link to the table in question. Nobody here is a mind reader, understand?

Second, when I started sorting tables and resources out almost a year and a half ago now, most stuff was temporarily credited to JPH, and most tables had very limited info. This means I had to use the available clues to figure out how to reassign hundreds of tables (probably close to 1200 VP tables overall) to their correct authors. I also had to label them with the correct VP version, and eventually make sure the screenshots, icons, and other details were correct.

Point is-- it's a work in progress that I've steadily been pursuing all this time. For sure I've made some errors here and there, and there is much work still to be done.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry if I upset you by making a mistake.
Ike

King de luxe Vp920,. Falstaff de luxe VP920 , Struggie buggies de luxe VP920 . Ho realizzatoqueste tavole con permesso di Duglis che ha anche sollecitato il mio intervento. Una volta realizzate ha cercato di accreditarsi le tavole come sue ed ora vedo che voi di Pinball Nirvana lo avete assecondato. Ho gia' inviato l'elenco delle mie tavole il 29- 04- 2020 , consultatelo per chiarezza.

ciao Furio,
Innanzitutto vorrei ringraziarvi per tutto quello che avete fatto per questa comunità. Il tuo lavoro è molto apprezzato!! Sono sicuro che Duglis non cercherebbe di prendersi il merito del tuo lavoro. Come Ike ti ha detto in precedenza, è da un anno e mezzo che cerca di abbinare gli autori alle tabelle, e ci sono sicuramente degli errori qua e là.
Sono sicuro che tutti questi problemi verranno risolti in modo diligente e tempestivo.
Ancora una volta, grazie per i tuoi contributi alla comunità!!
Grazie per la vostra pazienza e comprensione.

Hi Furio,
First I would like to thank you for all you have done for this community. Your work is very much appreciated!!
I am sure Duglis would not try to take credit for your work.
As Ike previously stated to you, he has been trying to match authors with tables for a year and a half now, and there are bound to be mistakes here and there.
I am sure all of these issues will be fixed in a diligent and timely manner.
Again, thank you for your contributions to the community!!
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks, Xenon!
Actually, I'm thinking Furio may still be a download manager. Jon handed that ability to a group of authors back here. If so, that means Furio still has the ability to make all these desired changes himself. From each resource entry, he can do that via "Edit resource" (see attachment) and "Reassign resource" (also on that list).

Now let's take a look at some of the tables in question:

As you can see, two of the Struggle Buggy versions are marked "Furio / Duglis." Well, here's the thing-- since the system only allows one official owner per resource, we have to make a choice to credit the table to one author or another. Without knowing the history of the table, this is often something of a coin-flip process, so to speak.

Anyway, since Furio seems to have some difficulty understanding this stuff, maybe the best thing is for him to copy you on the specific table links that need to be edited / reassigned. Then you can make the changes yourself to his satisfaction.

Also, hopefully you or whoever else can explain to him that he doesn't need to create a new thread every time he wants an edit made. Btw, these three threads should ideally be merged and moved to the "Site Problems" subforum.

Good luck! :)

EDIT: Explained the technical process in a PM.

Attachments

• Edit Resource.jpg
    Edit Resource.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

In realtà, sto pensando che Furio potrebbe essere ancora un gestore di download. Jon ha passato questa capacità a un gruppo di autori qui dietro. Se è così, ciò significa che Furio ha ancora la capacità di fare tutte queste modifiche desiderate da solo. Da ogni voce di risorsa, può farlo tramite "Modifica risorsa" (vedi allegato) e "Riassegna risorsa" (anche su quella lista).

Datemi questa facoltà e gradualmete potrò correggere parecchi errori di attribuzione.

Una richiesta a Jon accetti come registrato Robair che con sua richiesta affidò a me le sue tavole prima del suo ritiro (Irpinball) .Ha fatto un grande e competente lavoro.

Del resto Pinball Nirvana è sempre stato collegato a IRpinball.

Saluti dall' Italia Furio

ciao Furio,
Per quanto riguarda le 3 tabelle sopra menzionate,
Re di lusso Vp920,. Falstaff de luxe VP920, passeggini Struggie de luxe VP920.
Il tag Autore ti è stato riassegnato.

Ci scusiamo per questo inconveniente.
Grazie per la vostra pazienza!!

Hi Furio,
Regarding the 3 tables mentioned above,
King de luxe Vp920 ,. Falstaff de luxe VP920, Struggie buggies de luxe VP920.
The Author tag has been reassigned to you.
Sorry for this inconvienance.
Thanks for your patience!!

Ciao Furio, I hope we can fix these things, you should be able to Reassign resources by yourself, I'll be sending you a conversation with instructions for this menu:

Resources_More_Options.png

Ache le stesse fabelle VP8 mi vanno riassegnate.
Thanks All for helping, I don't know what table this refers to, translated with Google it's:
Also the same VP8 fabelle must be reassigned to me.
Links would help: (?)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has started a new thread called "Sounds library" in Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME...
      Back