All In One Example Table - FizX, FLEEP, Ball Rolling, PUP SSF, DOF - Easy to add!

Ok,Thanks for the new version Guys, maybe I sound like an idiot to you (where is I already heard it.....mmm??) but I can't find section 8, maybe a link would be useful?

Section 8 is in the written tutorial PDF which is included with the new AIO table zip. Each updated tutorial is required to be used if using the AIO Example Table's Code and features. Don't follow only what you see in the table's script, as it won't give you the information you need to make everything work correctly and as intended.

1709989477973.png

1709989519363.png

1709989631238.png

Last edited:
So. New computer, and after finding out that pinball popper is just not for me, I decided to test out this. Here are the thoughts and finds.

- I'm using the videos.
- The download was fine, but it was double zipped. It's not mentioned in your video, so just letting other people know. Might be a mega thing.
- It's a really good video, the only thing is you tried to explain too much, and you kind of went all over the place there. That might be a bit confusing and daunting to new people who just want to install in dektop mode, especially considering there are 8 videos for this, and each are a hour long.

Anyway, I have a new desktop, so finally down the road I can have a basic cabinet setup, so I can use these bat files, which is very nice. Certainly a lot easier to use than vpx or popper, so I feel this should be the installer to use for beginners, even though there are a couple extra steps compared to the BAM installer.

So. New computer, and after finding out that pinball popper is just not for me, I decided to test out this. Here are the thoughts and finds.

- I'm using the videos.
- The download was fine, but it was double zipped. It's not mentioned in your video, so just letting other people know. Might be a mega thing.
- It's a really good video, the only thing is you tried to explain too much, and you kind of went all over the place there. That might be a bit confusing and daunting to new people who just want to install in dektop mode, especially considering there are 8 videos for this, and each are a hour long.

Anyway, I have a new desktop, so finally down the road I can have a basic cabinet setup, so I can use these bat files, which is very nice. Certainly a lot easier to use than vpx or popper, so I feel this should be the installer to use for beginners, even though there are a couple extra steps compared to the BAM installer.

You are getting things mixed up. This topic (and download) has nothing to do with the "FP and BAM Essentials AIO" package which is located here:

The videos were just made as a bonus (and are not required) for each of my previous separate topics / guides (which were converted to PDF). I really want people to use the PDF guides as that will always be more up to date. If someone just wants to install and get up and running, then following the Install guide is all they need. I just packaged all my guides as part of the Essentials AIO into one zip instead of using multiple downloads like before.

I really just wanted to make it easy to update (the most requested thing) without the need to patch files, or do a new install, and have the required files for all table to run.... while having my guides and other handy files ready to use in the FP folder. That way anyone can use whatever they need for their particular setup, and can change it up as needed as well. I definitely didn't want to try to do an "installer", as that is beyond my intent. I wanted a simple folder that can be installed over any existing install, no matter how it was previously done, without replacing their current settings, etc.

The "Start FP" bat files can be changed however anyone wants. You can also have two BAM folders (one for desktop and one for cabinet), and have each "Start FP" BAT point to each folder as needed. This prevents the need to change the BAM settings back and forth for desktop and cabinet (Force Arcade mode, Hide Overlays, etc).

I also included this topic's AIO Example table and tutorial (used only for updating tables) with that package as a bonus as well.... but its not the same as the "Essentials AIO" package. You can directly download only this topic's table / tutorial zip on the first post of this topic (no Mega)

When downloading from Mega, don't choose Download as zip, as that will rezip your download again (which will end up with a double zipped file). Just choose Standard Download.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back