• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

And my new one will be......................................

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
A Gottlieb?
An EM?
With drop targets?
No, no and no!

It will be a SS's Bally without drop targets! Strikes and Spares (1977).
But I have to finish my Surf Champ and other things, so... Don't be impatient, please...

A heavy thank to Bruno and his lovely never used NOS playfield! And his backglass (near perfect)! And his kindness...
Strikes_Small.jpg

Big pics avalaible here: http://www.esnips.com/web/Popotte-FP

Inserted Coin
popote i heard a lot of good words about your work so if you be so kind just listen to my personal request....can you make bram stokers dracula for future pinball? take your time i am not hurry...i just want it so bad....oh i am chris from greece nice to meet ya:)

LeeVanCleef

Pinball Lizard
Site Supporters
Seriously? Dude, quit spamming the threads! Future Pinball does not support roms. The Dracula table will not work without a rom. Therefore, there will not be a Future Pinball Dracula table. Download and install VP9, download JP's wonderful Dracula table (and, of course, the rom file) and play to your heart's content.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!