Another long-term project

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I found another stained glass image I liked, so here is a SS of what will be a flipperless [what else], but not a bagatelle, sometime in the future. Interesting image, I think.

tiltjlp

Looks rather surreal, if you need any coding help I reakon I could help you out. Can't imagine it as a window though. :)

I think it was more of an accent piece. Yeah, I could use coding help. I might use your Blazing table minus the flippers, if that's kosher with you.

tiltjlp

Sure no problems, I released Blazing as a free to mod table, heck I'll even help you mod it. ;)

Though I'm not sure how you want to tackle it, after all blazing has spinners and other non-flipperless features, oh and i gather you dont want those flashes in there either. Still if you want to, then yes you can use it.

Though I think you maybe better off designing your own unique layout. I will help you out either way I could easily code a table from scratch, just need an outline of the rules and such.

OK, yeah, the flashers weren't too cool for me. I have the perfect table to use. So I'll see what I can do and send you what I come up with, along with some ideas on rules. Maybe a modernized flipperless. Might be fun.

tiltjlp

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back