JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
A site upgrade is in progress, the forums will be down for about an hour and some other functions may not behave properly, hope to have the majority of the issues resolved by Feb. 6th 09.
:injury:

Just a test post.....
:awaken:

Positive here in Brasil!:rockon::wave:

I'll test my new signature. I'm using it at the New VPForums also. :cheers:

A site upgrade is in progress, the forums will be down for about an hour and some other functions may not behave properly, hope to have the majority of the issues resolved by Feb. 6th 09.
Any changes worthy of note, or just security patches and the like?

Any changes worthy of note, or just security patches and the like?
This has been a planned upgrade since vBulletin 3.8.0 was released in early January, we went from 3.7.3 to 3.8.1. Here's a small listing of things that were added in 3.8.0:

• Social group discussions
  • Social group categories
  • Private message sorting and filtering
  • Private message history
  • Quick edit for newer types of content (visitor messages and picture comments)
  • Social group icons
  • Social group transfers
  • Private message quick reply
  • Private message throttling (limit messages sent over a time period)
  • Private message reporting
  • Profile privacy (limit blocks to a subset of users)
  • Lightbox navigation
  • Thread prefix permissions
  • Dismissible notices

I don't really understand this stuff yet but i noticed new links in the Navigation Bar (Community) and changes in the User Control Panel.

There will be many other changes and upgrades to the entire site, the Arcade has just been upgraded. The postnuke-vBulletin bridge has been updated, i hope this will fix the intermittent log in errors on the home page.

All of the modules need to be checked for upgrades, i expect that some of them won't work with the new vb version.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Scapin is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back