JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I apologize to all communtiy members that I've pissed off over the years, it's only Pinball!
:oops:
Jon

I would also like to offer an apology to any left handed, russian, lesbian dwarves that I may have offended

I will relay your message to the lesbian dwarves TMFP, but I doubt they will accept your apology.

I happen to be right handed, tall, wasp, and stright. Mother Fucker. You think you are funny? You are sitting there typing that shit, you're a liar Peter, you said that I broke an agreement, a lie. You said you were afraid I was going to hunt you down and kill or mame you. You fucking ban me for those reasons ,cock suckers.

Shockman said:
I happen to be right handed, tall, wasp, and stright. Mother Fucker. You think you are funny? You are sitting there typing that shit, you're a liar Peter, you said that I broke an agreement, a lie. You said you were afraid I was going to hunt you down and kill or mame you. You fucking ban me for those reasons ,cock suckers.

Damn!!!

I'd also like to apologize to some old fat bastard that ran out the door like an abused stepchild. Lifes a bitch.

Shockman said:

Having a bad day? Again! :cry:

I'd like to apologise for not having anything to apologise for! :)

LOL, yet again it looks like the multiple personalities of Shockman have finally returned as it was quite peaceful lately. Angry Shockman is back yet again whining about a ban that will not change and speaking yet again about cocksuckers..... At least this is one constant we can count on around here :bash:

Yeah, clearly he's been watching Deadwood again :D
It's probably showing 24/7 in Shockman's region. :lol:

A TV show? No. Yet it is so clear to you. That is so strange. It's not my region, I don't think, I think I'm in someone elses region, or we just all share it equally. I know there is not much of it I can call my own.
Is Deadwood good? What's it about? Western? How much of it have you seen? I could watch a TV show, and see why people would want to watch it over and over after they become familiar with the cast or situation, I watch no series television, StarTrek was a rare exception.
You would not believe how many serials I have not watched a single episode of.

Slapnuts (it hurts to just type that) at least you are thinking. just happen to be WRONG!

How you guys doing tonight?

AN HBO SERIAL LOL

I've been watching to much! LOL You PAY per VIEW? or is it covered in the subscription? It must be pretty good. How much do you pay for watching TV? mine is free, but sub-basic (it is the minimum the law demands) because I use their net connection.

*must resist*
*inexplicable force, driving me on*
*fingers, cannot control*

<<<<<BUMP>>>>>>

Is it just me or is it easier to say, "Fuck you!" than, "I'm sorry?"

Yes bob it is easy to say that, though not always easier to do that, put that love pump away. :p

bob said:
Is it just me or is it easier to say, "Fuck you!" than, "I'm sorry?"

According to rappers "fuck you" means I wanna fuck you...

Ho, slut, and bitch mean girlfriend...

I'm glad I'm a caucasian guy, rappers won't say any of that to me!

:p :twisted: :idea: :!:

and according to the Bush/Clinton political rules you are never ever ever sorry, unless you are talking to your spouse...

:x :evil: :roll: :wink:

Paratech said:
and according to the Bush/Clinton political rules you are never ever ever sorry, unless you are talking to your spouse...

:x :evil: :roll: :wink:

Yeah, and then ya don't mean it! :evil: :roll:

Never be sorry for nuffin' :)

I'm just sorry this exists
[MEDIA]8afFjcYuQUc[/MEDIA]
After three+ decades, I think I'm -still- trying to figure out how I feel about Nicolas Coppola (Cage)!

I mean I liked him a lot in Peggy Sue Got Married and in some of his gonzo Japanese commercials, and... not much else, I guess. I do recall him being good in Raising Arizona and Wild at Heart, but IIRC, other castmates were were just as good or better.

So yeah, across the years there's never really been a time when I thought to myself-- 'hey, it's a Nic-Cop film, better go see it!' So I've missed a bunch of his movies, as a result.

Pretty much the same deal with Keanu Reeves, altho Keanu has a sort of... absurdly-improbable way of making his meager acting skills work in a bunch of roles he really has no business portraying. I mean, for example, Dangerous Liaisons, really...?

@LeeVanCleef,
If you see this, feel free to gimme your take!

Last edited:
there are no actors or directors that are 'must see' for me, nor are there any actors who I refuse to watch (unless they are sexual predators, Kevin spacey)
you are forgetting Nic Cage's ConAir

there are no actors or directors that are 'must see' for me, nor are there any actors who I refuse to watch (unless they are sexual predators, Kevin spacey)
you are forgetting Nic Cage's ConAir
Really sucks that Spacey is apparently such a predatory, raging asshole, because he's an absolutely riveting actor. Nobody I've ever seen on screen or the boob-tube remotely has that pointed, fascinating delivery IMO.

Indeed, there've been some threads on Reddit that included people talking first-hand about what it was like dealing with Spacey, for example working in the service industry. Hate to be a totally star-struck rubbernecker, but it's weirdly fascinating to me how various famous people can be such awful people to others, while others (sometimes surprisingly) can be total sweethearts.

About ConAir-- sorry, Nic!
(there, now I've ante'd up :))

I was a hyuuuge Nicolas Cage fan for the longest time! Probably from when I saw him in his first big role in Valley Girl. I was a person who would rush to see a Nic Cage movie. It would be hard not to be, looking at his '80s work. He was willing to throw himself into any role and made some pretty... original choices on how to play them. Like that whole thing with the adenoids in Peggy Sue Got Married? Where it sounded like his nose was stuffed up? That was all his idea. Even when he was in less-than-great movies like Vampire's Kiss, the viewer could still bet on a performance that no one else could pull off (that movie was most well-known for Cage eating live bugs for the film. I didn't say he was subtle!)
And then... he just seemed to stop caring.
I would peg it right around the time he won his Oscar for
Leaving Las Vegas. After that, it seemed he stopped challenging himself. The roles, and the movies, became more bland. Even the ones with an auteur director, like Brian DePalma's Snake Eyes, just weren't very good movies. It wasn't just me. There was at least one article written on the subject. Sean Penn, who he starred with in the lovely '40s valentine Racing With the Moon, thought he was wasting his talent. But Sean Penn's a weirdo, too, so who cares what he thinks? And now Cage pretty much does whatever he can get a paycheck for.
I kinda felt the same way about Keanu when he started out, like when he played a disaffected stoner in pitch-dark movie
River's Edge. It turned out that playing a stoner was about all the range he had. It's not like the poor guy isn't trying. You can practically see him trying! Like in Liaisons or his snicker-inducing performance in Dracula. He wants to be a really good actor, but he's never gonna be a guy who loses himself in a role. He's always going to look and sound like Keanu Reeves trying to play someone. But, here in this beshitted century, I'd take a chance on a Keanu movie before I would a Cage movie. Keanu didn't spend the last couple of decades giving in to every crazy impulse until it dug him so deep in a hole that it would be impossible to crawl out without taking whatever crappy movie came along. I think Cage tried buying an island at one point. He's notoriously bad at money, marriage and sobriety. Meanwhile Keanu has carved out a career with some pretty impressive movies, he's lived a nice, normal life out of the headlines and seems like someone who could watch your dog for a weekend without it running away or ending up at a cockfight in Tijuana.
Therefore, as I think I've made clear, I apologize to Johnny Depp.

EDIT: I would also like to apologize to Nic Cage. He bought a copy of Action #1 for $150.000 in the '90s and it sold for $2 million in 2011! Not bad for being such a fuck-up! I just know someone with a bag of magic beans relieved Cage of that cash.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back