Williams EM Solved Argosy (Williams, 1977) Pinball Lights problem

Electro-Mechanical Machines

gsouza

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Williams Argosy
Hello,

I have an Argossy pinball machine. The player position lights, Ball number lights, and matching code lights do not light up. I have checked the bulbs, there must be a common switch that is causing these lights not to work. Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated, thank you.

Solution
Hello,

I have an Argossy pinball machine. The player position lights, Ball number lights, and matching code lights do not light up. I have checked the bulbs, there must be a common switch that is causing these lights not to work. Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated, thank you.
On the game over relay, find the make/break switch with the brown wire connected to the long switch blade. Inspect switch and wire connections. Clean and adjust switch if needed.
Hello,

On the game over relay, find the make/break switch with the brown wire connected to the long switch blade. Inspect switch and wire connections. Clean and adjust switch if needed.

Solution
Thank you, I will check that out tonight! Much appreciated.

One more question, the matching numbers at the end of the game do not light up. I hear it working because one it will kick in with a free game, from a match. Would this connect with the same game over relay? Thank you,

One more question, the matching numbers at the end of the game do not light up. I hear it working because one it will kick in with a free game, from a match. Would this connect with the same game over relay? Thank you,
Check the same switch on the game over relay. Check the grey-orange wire connection and inspect switch connection.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back