• When uploading, please add the maker and year after the game title.
    For example: Addams Family (Midway, 1992)

Assorted Playfield Uploads

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Feel free to upload Playfield Images in this thread or start you own Threads in this forum, all images will be mirrored into this Media category:

Pinball Pool Stripped, Gottlieb (1979)...

1200px × 2450px
Hello, if it is available, would it be possible to have this file in vectorized format ? I'm restoring my pinball machine, and my playfield is in really bad shape.
Thank you so much. Regards Stephane MC

Hello, if it is available, would it be possible to have this file in vectorized format ? I'm restoring my pinball machine, and my playfield is in really bad shape.
you might contact 'hd474' who did a number of vector conversions like this--

That is as is from over 10 years ago, I originally sourced the image from a restoration thread @ https://www.aussiearcade.com/

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back