shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
Just as I posted yesterday, today @AtGames just posted a update to the legends Pinball, with OTG support added. This is a big one, as it means you can now hook up your computer and play the games on it through the cabinet. There is some limitations, more support may be added shortly, but suddenly, you can now play pinball games on a tablet and not have to spend 6-7 thousand on some ridiculously overpriced custom cabinet. AtGames has a huge hit here, and if they can get more machines out to try and meet the demand, get their retailer network properly set up, and fix the issues with shipping damage, they could end up selling a lot of these games, especially us old men that grew up playing pinball in the arcades and want a cheap alternative for home.
TampaTec has just posted a video on how to hook up your computer using otg. It's very simple actually and a short, very well done video that shows the process step by step in a very easy manor to understand. Though it uses Pinball FX3 as the example, I suspect it's just as easy to play FP and vp on it as well.

Yah, I'm seeing my PuP-Packs and mods on VPX showing up on some people's videos. Just waiting to see the first guys with PinEvent tables and addressable leds being shown. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back