Electro-Mechanical Machines

Furio

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Now available at IRP Auto Race (Gottlieb 1956)
I thank Bendigo for the Template, Duglis for the sounds stereo of the bumpers, Vecchi flipper for the photographies, moreover the members of the forum Pinball Nirvana (The Magic Flipperless) and VPT.
greets, Furio

Attachments

• ss_558.jpg
    ss_558.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 618
Looking good, especially those woodrails look nice. In these old machines, was that bar used as a standard lockbar? And did you use keys to open it and remove the glass the same way as in new machines?

Another piece of gaming history documented. Good job.

The pinball is not changed a lot in last the 50 years.
In order to deepen the argument you can begin consulting :
http://marvin3m.com/gtb/
Saluti dall'Italia

Looks like an interesting table. Another one of ths 50s Gottlieb games I hadn't really heard about. I'll have to grab this one.

I also liked the wooden rails, which were a staple on pins in that decade.

Neo said:
Looks like an interesting table. Another one of ths 50s Gottlieb games I hadn't really heard about. I'll have to grab this one.

I also liked the wooden rails, which were a staple on pins in that decade.

I have played with much pinball of years 50.
Some are a lot amusing.
I enclose the address of an Italian collector.

http://www.vecchiflipper.it/CGI/vecchiflipper.cgi/1104636599

Saluti dall' Italia

Thanks for the link, Furio. There are some excellent images of old pins in the virtual tour section.

Are you working on a new table for VP at present ?

Grand-Slam said:
Thanks for the link, Furio. There are some excellent images of old pins in the virtual tour section.

Are you working on a new table for VP at present ?

Silver (Gottlieb 1957).
Perhaps à too much new for me.
Saluti dall' Italia Furio

Attachments

• bg8.jpg
    bg8.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 568
Keep them coming Furio, those early Gottliebs are some of my favorites. Especially the ones with the odd ball flipper placements.

John

Great stuff. I'm looking forward to it.

Don't make those gobble holes too big. :wink:

Grand-Slam said:
Great stuff. I'm looking forward to it.

Don't make those gobble holes too big. :wink:

Silver does not appeal to to you?
The holes with Vp have one dimension standard.

Silver does appeal to me. I love all those old machines. To me, a lot more skill is needed to play those old tables.

The gobble hole comment was a joke.

Back to Auto Race. I broke my high score record last night, I scored 8.21 million (58 games played) and just to prove that it may have been a fluke I made 1.8 million in the next game. :D

PS: I love the 'Games Played' feature, it gives the player a history with the table.

Grand-Slam said:
Silver does appeal to me. I love all those old machines. To me, a lot more skill is needed to play those old tables.

The gobble hole comment was a joke.

Back to Auto Race. I broke my high score record last night, I scored 8.21 million (58 games played) and just to prove that it may have been a fluke I made 1.8 million in the next game. :D

PS: I love the 'Games Played' feature, it gives the player a history with the table.

You could enclose the screenshot of Auto race.
We could see all.
You can use the program capture
http://www.flipperless.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=6
"Games played" I have seen it in 8Balldeluxe and many pinball of Duglis. Also to me he appeals to.

Now I know how everyone makes those screnshots. There is a special program. Cool.

"Games played" I have seen it in 8Balldeluxe and many pinball of Duglis. Also to me he appeals to.

Douglis' Seawolf & World Champ also has a feature that keeps track of the average score made each game. I love this feature, I'm so obsessed with numbers and statistics that I have played 650 games on World Champ, just to try and push my average up.

That was a hassel for a non-computer savy person like myself.

The screen capture saved the image as a 3MB Bitmap, it was to large for me to load. I opened the image in Paint and saved it as a 138kb JPG image. It then loaded easily.

Grand Slam, your SS won't load for me for some reason. It might work better if besides converting ti to jpg you also resixe it to 640 X 480. That still gives you a good clear SS and is easier to load. That's the size we use for the SS of our downloads, besides the thumbprints which are 150 X 113.

John

Grand-Slam said:
Now I know how everyone makes those screnshots. There is a special program. Cool.
Douglis' Seawolf & World Champ also has a feature that keeps track of the average score made each game. I love this feature, I'm so obsessed with numbers and statistics that I have played 650 games on World Champ, just to try and push my average up.[/quote]

It has made much pleasure me see again mine pinball after that has turned all the earth .
Italy, USA, Australia, Italy. I send to mine Ss of the dimensions demanded from Tiltjlp, to you.
This is an other type of Highscore.

http://www.visualpinball.be/index.php?page=3

Saluti dall'Italia Furio

Attachments

• ss_679.jpg
    ss_679.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 490
Sorry about that. I'm trying to work out how to resize it but, I'm having no luck.

Grand-Slam said:
Sorry about that. I'm trying to work out how to resize it but, I'm having no luck.

You could use the Paint.
Image.
Allonge horizontally 80, vertically 80

I've deleted the old image (i think) and here is a new HS.

Attachments

• new_hs.jpg
    new_hs.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 506
Grand-Slam said:
I've deleted the old image (i think) and here is a new HS.

It is an optimal score.
Excluding Race Car, which mine pinball it appeals to to you?
Saluti dall 'Italia Furio

I really like Niagra (Four Stars is similar), also Crossroads is a very good table.

Hit 'n' Run is also a bit of a favourite, I like tables that have a sports theme.

I honestly like them all.

The games that score points as well as a grand total are always good games because there are more options to win.

I have the following tables of yours, please let me know if I am missing any.

Quartette.
Niagra.
Hit 'n' Run.
Four Stars.
Crossroads.
Coronation.
Auto Race.
Dimension.
Flying High.

GS.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back