Stern WIP FizX BAM FP Avatar (Stern, 2010) WIP

Future Pinball
As i work a little with fleep for Stargate sound that i recorded from my real one, i can assure that fleep sound package give another level step to table.
You can find more recorded sound in Flupper table if i remember right ( like in WhirlWind )

WhirlWind has 3 gate sounds that are a bit different but I think I like Gate_1 in AnonTet's list. I think I will not use Gate_2 in his list. I played some videos of Avatar tables and the gate did not sound like Gate_2. I can't hear well enough to determine if it is exactly like Gate_1 but I am pretty sure it does not sound like Gate_2.

Finally, I am nearly finished adding Fleep's sounds. It took longer than expected because I ended up having to increase the sound levels in many of Fleep's recordings although I didn't adjust them above clipping. Plus I ended up having to make some changes to some of AnonTet's coding so the sound matches this table. I am in the tweaking mode now, making sure the sound levels are balanced.

While I was working on it, I tried an experiment. Since Smoke's ball rolling sounds were already on the table, I decided to replace the audio files with some of Fleep's sounds that AnonTet included in his download. I adjusted audio levels in Fleep's recordings so they matched the ones that Smoke used. Smoke adjusted a few of the files so they had some clipping. I adjusted similarly but not quite as high as Smoke's. To my surprise, it worked. Fleep's recordings have a lower pitch. They are less in your face and more subtle than Smoke's sounds. Fleep's recordings also match the other sounds I used on the table much better than Smoke's. To be honest, I have never been a fan of Smoke's ball rolling sounds although I haven't found them completely objectionable. Anyway I decided to use Fleep's recordings. I didn't change Smoke's code at all and it works quite well with Fleep's sounds.

Last edited:
I recorded a video to demonstrate the in-game lighting tweaker tool on Avatar. I also included a short demo of the in-game menu system:

You may not have noticed but my first posting on this thread has a list of objectives that I have been checking off as I complete them. I have now completed everything I planned and I expect to post the table very soon.

I just recorded another video that provides an overview of the table and shows some game play. The game play is not my best but it shows the start of several game modes:

The table has been posted! This topic may be closed. Please post any comments on the discussion at the following link:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back