Back to the Future (Data East, 1990) VP9

VP9 Data East SS Recreation Back to the Future (Data East, 1990) VP9 v1.01 [DT][WS][NM]

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
StevOz submitted a new resource:

Back to the Future (Data East Pinball, 1990) [DT][WS][NM] - Marty McFly just broke the time barrier. He's only got one week to get it fixed.

This is the WS desktop mod of the Back to the Future FS night mod by LoadedWeapon..

Many thanks to jpsalas for his original recreation, LoadedWeapon for his Night Mod and Rascal for the new backdrops.

There are 2 backdrop images included backdrop1 and backdrop2, default is backdrop1, which allows for a double sized SS display.

• Changed Backdrop settings for desktop.

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• monthly_09_2014_c35b10aad1412ced9499f61581d7f2bf-bttfr2.jpg
    monthly_09_2014_c35b10aad1412ced9499f61581d7f2bf-bttfr2.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 107
I wonder what that was about, specifically?

Maybe Data East consulted with her over using various film resources for the pin.

Btw, something I just read at the IPDB, and never realised before:
Michael J. Fox did not allow his likeness to appear on the game. The "Marty McFly" image on the backglass and playfield is artist Paul Faris' son.

Fred Young did voice characterizations on this game.
Wonder what the hell that was about, too?

What buttons do I press to start the game and insert coins?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back