bally one ball horse race game

mamemad

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
minsrel man
i am trying to emulate a turf king got playfeid holes and triggers done now the rest phew

Last edited:
oneball horse machine

its been done a turfking and its brilliant thanks to bingogameroom:appl:

That site's pretty cool! Doubt I'll ever play one but I love the design and artwork. When I was hanging out at "the pub" (Greg Stevens' Family Game Room) listening to The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac the Bally machines I played on had flippers! In the words of that puppet movie: America! F:pistoles:k yeah! http://bingo.joopriem.nl/

Looks like a fine simulation of that bingo. I never saw a bingo machine that appeared to rotate numbers like that. Cool trick to do that mechanically. Weighted numbers? Counter rotating widget? I would love to see a schematic of a game like this and what's in the box ...

That site's pretty cool! Doubt I'll ever play one but I love the design and artwork. When I was hanging out at "the pub" (Greg Stevens' Family Game Room) listening to The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac the Bally machines I played on had flippers! In the words of that puppet movie: America! F:pistoles:k yeah! http://bingo.joopriem.nl/
Games With Flippers

http://bingo.cdyn.com/oddities/flippers/

dixieland_flippers.jpg

I would like to see some pictures of the under side of those playfields!!

bingos and other mad stuff

you dont want to look at one believe me they are hell to repair ill take some pics of one i scrapped if you think a em is rough try a bingo the globe holders at backbox are a real pain some series type arrangement the guts of a bingo is actually in the backbox try a man made fault on one of these beauties.:cheers:

I have opened a Bingo Pinball Museum in Guthrie Oklahoma that has Bingo's, mechanical slots, all sorts of coin operated machines...due to virus closed until 2 Nov 3....hrs. will be 12 to 6pm. We'd. thru Sunday....Trolls Bingo Pinball Museum..

Last edited:
I would like to see some pictures of the under side of those playfields!!
I was looking for the underside of Turf King just now and couldn't find any immediate hits. For example:

Unlike most EM PF's I've seen, I would guess these bingo PF's are 'sandwich-style', in which at least some of the kicker relays and logic / components are sitting right between the PF and a secondary, wooden, under-PF board attached underneath.

For reasons like that, I'm thinking maybe it would make for some pretty boring underneath-pics of the sandwich assembly, hence why they seem hard to find.

That's all pure speculation, of course. @ltroll, any thoughts on that?

Last edited:
I have opened a Bingo Pinball Museum in Guthrie Oklahoma that has Bingo's, mechanical slots, all sorts of coin operated machines...due to virus closed until 2 June....hrs. will be 12 to 6pm. We'd. thru Sunday....Trolls Bingo Pinball Museum..

Hey Troll - Nice work Brother - I hope you have now been able to reopen you museum now - I look forward to visiting`

Hey Troll - Nice work Brother - I hope you have now been able to reopen you museum now - I look forward to visiting`
New date for reopening is Nov. 3....Wed--Sat....12 to 6 pm. Come visit, Museum is a 501c not for profit....THX...Troll

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back