Bam table positioning

fourbanks

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
cyclone
I have run into a problem in using the baller installer. It was OK with using the bam future tables, but for some reason i am unable to change the full table position to setting one at this time.
Also, the DMD is not showing
the visual pinball tables, I have no problem with the DMD or the table positioning

shame as i was hoping this baller installer was going to be reliable like the Manuel installer but not so, so far

thanks for any help here

Last edited:
The Baller Installer does exactly that... it installs only. The problems people have when using it is Operator error. At some point its up to the user to understand the different parts of software and how it works (and what is needed for "their" setup), as they are the ones who mess things up.... mostly due to a lack of understanding things.

If you are using this for desktop, then be sure to read my desktop section here:

There should be a "BAM Settings for Desktop.zip" in the BAM folder. Extract the settings files from that zip into the BAM folder (overwrite the current ones).

Many thanks terry, my very sincere apologies to you for not reading the tutorial properly. I'm getting old and struggle some days on basic things :(

One small other thing terry where does bam store screenshots

thanks

The BAM folder normally. They are named after the table. (I use the PRINT SCREEN key)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back