Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
Anthias submitted a new resource:

Battle For The Down - Rabitous warfare

Well, my energy is flagging so I thought I'd set this free for now. Free to mod. I have included a package of source art, layered playfields in paint.net format etc for the benefit of mods. May never be used, but it's there. If I will get back to it at a later date I do not know.

The Down was a mighty rabbit nation. They rose to wealth and prosperity by the grass, they held on to it by the sword.

Neighbouring warrens were envious, and the invasion was only a matter of time.

But when...

Read more about this resource...

Wow this is a really good table mate i love it :-) Thanks.

Love the artwork on this, and fun and creative pin too.

Is it inspired by Watership Down perhaps? Haven't seen it in forever, but loved it back in the day, with it's much darker tone than most other animation at the time. I like animation like that. Secret of the N.I.M.H. and Heavy Metal are two more that come to mind as cartoons not necessarily ment for children, not that I didn't love them :p

I just now found time to try it. It is pretty cool! It might take me a while to get used to all the flippers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back