• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Sega Baywatch (Sega, 1995) problems

stlawra

Pinball Nudger
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member and have a question about my Sega Baywatch machine. Much of the machine was not working. I had a pinball maintenance man come and fix it up. He said it was working at about 30% and once he left it was operating at about 90%. The only major issues that I see right now are that the back panel lighting and some lighting on the game area is not working (the video screen is operating fine). I'm thinking this could be a loose or broken circuit. I do have the users manual. Can someone point me in the right direction as to what I should look for to fix this? Any information or help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Coil_Smoke

Pinball Pusher
Site Supporters
About the lights that are and aren't working...Are the game lights under playfield inserts working? They are controlled in a matrix. What about the playfield general illumination lamps? Do you have any overheating connections in your back box?