• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Beverley Hillbillies Bagatelle

Rockinghorse

Pinball Player
Hi Guys,

It looks like John's gotten his way............ Yes tiltjlp, there is a new Rockinghorse Bagatelle on it's way.

Made in memory of those home-style viddles cooked out by the cement pond. OOOOh Wee!

Nearly done. I just have to figure out what to do in the lower portion of the table. Here's a SS anyway.

C Ya

RH

Attachments

• beverleyhillbilliesss.jpg
    beverleyhillbilliesss.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 541

Rockinghorse

Pinball Player
Hi Guys,

I have re-organised the layout for BH. It now has two cups which don't drain the ball but will hold the ball until the player re-launches it by hitting the plunger key. the ball will then launch in any one of eight directions (compass points).

There is also a "Television Screen" in the lower portion of the table, which, when active, will slow a slide show from the show during attract mode or still shots during play. This feature will be dependant on the cup hit.

Here is a new SS

I'll keep you posted.

C Ya

RH

Attachments

• beverleyhillbilliesss_146.jpg
    beverleyhillbilliesss_146.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 530

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Sounds like a nice, well-planned game there Rocky. And what are those two circulal objects on the playingfileld? Could they be launch pads for Jethro's rocket ship back to whatever planet he came from?

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...