Beverley Hillbillies Bagatelle

Rockinghorse

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Haunted House
Hi Guys,

It looks like John's gotten his way............ Yes tiltjlp, there is a new Rockinghorse Bagatelle on it's way.

Made in memory of those home-style viddles cooked out by the cement pond. OOOOh Wee!

Nearly done. I just have to figure out what to do in the lower portion of the table. Here's a SS anyway.

C Ya

RH

Attachments

• beverleyhillbilliesss.jpg
    beverleyhillbilliesss.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 548
Hi Guys,

I have re-organised the layout for BH. It now has two cups which don't drain the ball but will hold the ball until the player re-launches it by hitting the plunger key. the ball will then launch in any one of eight directions (compass points).

There is also a "Television Screen" in the lower portion of the table, which, when active, will slow a slide show from the show during attract mode or still shots during play. This feature will be dependant on the cup hit.

Here is a new SS

I'll keep you posted.

C Ya

RH

Attachments

• beverleyhillbilliesss_146.jpg
    beverleyhillbilliesss_146.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 537
Sounds like a nice, well-planned game there Rocky. And what are those two circulal objects on the playingfileld? Could they be launch pads for Jethro's rocket ship back to whatever planet he came from?

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back