Black is Zaphod?

Don't know if they are the same guys or not, but dual identities probably aren't that uncommon. All it takes is more than one computer, or more than one phone line, and you don't really need two of each. And there are probably ways around that too. I have one computer and one phone line, and if I decided to set up a 2nd account, as long as I behaved on both accounts, would anyone care, or even check? Or does forum software check for duplicate accounts. But the real question is why wound anyone want two accounts?

John

tiltjlp said:
But the real question is why wound anyone want two accounts?

That would have been my question, if you wouldn't have asked.

Maybe because two or more people live in one person as from different unknown reasons ? I heard from, but I don't understand. It's better not to make that experience.

When other reason, it must be difficult to move around the forums and always make clear to your own, in which identity you are there.

yogiholzer said:
tiltjlp said:
But the real question is why wound anyone want two accounts?

That would have been my question, if you wouldn't have asked.

Maybe because two or more people live in one person as from different unknown reasons ? I heard from, but I don't understand. It's better not to make that experience.

When other reason, it must be difficult to move around the forums and always make clear to your own, in which identity you are there.

I can see your point Yogi. If The Shadow really has mutilple personalities, she must have a tough life. I have trouble keeping my boring little life straight, think how hard it must be if you're two or three different people.

John

I just checked out some of zaphod's posts at VPF and although he is computer literate and seems to know what he's talking about, I don't think he's Black.
Zaphod agreed with PD in the FP thread. He plays tables at VPOH and he even turned over the score on my SyncoBob Tourney table last year. Sorry, but they canot be the same person.

bob said:
I just checked out some of zaphod's posts at VPF and although he is computer literate and seems to know what he's talking about, I don't think he's Black.
Zaphod agreed with PD in the FP thread. He plays tables at VPOH and he even turned over the score on my SyncoBob Tourney table last year. Sorry, but they canot be the same person.

It's very possible they aren't the same person, I've enjoyed chatting with both of them in the past and the Zaphod link could be a coincidence.

Zaphod does a lot of stuff, including whiteboards for early Tables, open up VPLaunchers dat file, his name is in a lot of Tables!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back