Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

SLAMT1LT

Pinball Imagineer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Alien Legacy ULTRA Edition
Black Knight the Future Pinball version. With working MAGNETS!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Black Knight the Future Pinball version. As with all my tables, only direct contact with me will get you a copy. I only release my tables to people I like and trust.

You got to be kidding me....

Let me know if you find someone you like on this forum.

z7shysterical.gif

Well now...Don't like FP anyways! :)

The magnets don't work on your table.

The magnets don't work on your table.

Yes they do. They work perfectly....better than the VP version! See my Gorgar table to see how magnets work in FP!

FP physics is ridiculous, and your behaviour too!

FP physics are spot on. I've played VP and there is no comparison, FP is light years better. You're only upset because you'll never play this version!!

I'm only behaving this way because it's the way I was treated when I first joined the community. I was treated like a Leper. I'm just giving it all back...with interest!! :joy:

You got to be kidding me....

Let me know if you find someone you like on this forum.

z7shysterical.gif

It's early days, but I'm hoping the members of this forum are not a bunch of Gits like FP and VP forums. My tables are not for Gits.

Really, your magnets don't work. You suck and your games suck too.

Really, your magnets don't work. You suck and your games suck too.

Watch this vid (you ignorant little twerp) and you'll see that my tables are the best pinball simulations ever made. Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!! (this git and gits like him are the reason I don't upload my tables, he really is giving this community a bad name)

YouTube- Black Knight - Magno-Save (TM)

Destruk is part of the VP and VPM team...ignorant I don't think so...try VP9 for some physics...and he can program beyond VBS so watch what you call one of people's many friends...FP just makes it easier to make tables look good if if you're inexperienced...that's why some people like it...it's physics suck....try VP9 physics and try some actual emulation with VPM...SS tables aren't the same without it...(Too bad FP). (Plus he's scripted hundreds of tables, writes drivers, etc...take your table and BS somewhere else...I can't count how many times he's helped me...JP or Groni could blow you out of the water with VP9(And others.
The community of VP/VPM EXIST because of Destruk and Gaston and all the great table authors...FP's weak and has no emulation get over yourself! :)

Destruk is part of the VP and VPM team...ignorant I don't think so...try VP9 for some physics...and he can program beyond VBS so watch what you call one of people's many friends...FP just makes it easier to make tables look good if if you're inexperienced...that's why some people like it...it's physics suck....try VP9 physics and try some actual emulation with VPM...SS tables aren't the same without it...(Too bad FP). (Plus he's scripted hundreds of tables, writes drivers, etc...take your table and BS somewhere else...I can't count how many times he's helped me...JP or Groni could blow you out of the water with VP9(And others.
The community of VP/VPM EXIST because of Destruk and Gaston and all the great table authors...FP's weak and has no emulation get over yourself! :)

You're a joke. VP is tired, old and ugly. FP is where the action is and where the REAL talent is. VP is no challenge for me (the ROM does all the work!).

My tables are the best pinball simulations on the planet. Shame that this community is infested with vile little creatures like yourself and Destruk.

Oh, and where is the little smart ass? Magnets don't work eh? Yeah, as you can see in my vid, they don't work.

Now go climb back into bed with your lover boy.....Destruk. :rockon:

And excuse me, but isn't this the FP area? Didn't I post in the FP bit of the forum? So what are the VP handbag brigade doing in here? Naff off back to the Stoneage. This is for FP enthusiasts only, not for the followers of that old relic....VP.

(Now then, I'm wondering how far up Destruk's arse the moderators of this forum are. If they're right up there, then I won't be around for long, but you can't keep an exceptional pinball designer down for long!)

Last edited:
I don't normally do this, but these idiots need to be taught a lesson - FP is far superior to VP in every single way - and here's the proof. I'm giving you a chance to play Black Knight for yourself. It's not my best work (only took 2 days to make) but it demonstrates quite clearly just how old and knackered the VP version of this table is in comparison:

Enjoy (I know you will, even though you'll say it's crap)

http://www.mediafire.com/?aaznmngni4k

I cant believe people are still bitching about FP's table physics, I think they dont like it as it has no rom support. For me - I love VP and FP, anything that involves pinball is worth having around, even though I play them on my pc, I always buy the compilations for the consoels, as a pinball fan its my duty :)

ST - your table looks and plays great as always :) Thanks for sharing it.

I don't normally do this, but these idiots need to be taught a lesson - FP is far superior to VP in every single way - and here's the proof. I'm giving you a chance to play Black Knight for yourself. It's not my best work (only took 2 days to make) but it demonstrates quite clearly just how old and knackered the VP version of this table is in comparison:

Enjoy (I know you will, even though you'll say it's crap)

http://www.mediafire.com/?aaznmngni4k

You sir, are a dickhead. Anyone who knows pinball emulation (which you obviously don't) know that Newton's physics are FUCKED and there's no amount of table programming in the world that can overcome that handicap.

Until the Newton physics are fixed, FP cannot hold a candle to VP - and that is a FACT!

Hell, the FP program itself hasn't seen a new release since last Christmas, and Newton? The year beyond that.

Yea - some sliced bread FP is.....NOT!

I am not up Destruk's ass so to speak and have your FP . At least I have some friends on these forums and don't pronounce myself in an overly glorified way. So let's end the quarrel and just let it be...you like FP I like VP....agree to disagree? I just defend friends that are nice to me and don't deserve certain comments. Wouldn't you do the same? Peace. Now do Bk2k! :)

Have a happy Thanksgiving. You keep saying Future Pinball is better, so how do you explain the ball bouncing off objects at inaccurate speeds and unbelievable/unauthentic crap angles? You fix those problems and then I'm sure everyone will worship the ground you walk on, but until then you are the guy wasting your time on stuff nobody wants or cares about. The games will just have to be remade, using your graphics and/or salvageable pieces to create a VP table that plays halfway decent. oh, wait, yeah, we already have at least 3 versions of Black Knight reproduced to 100% rom authenticity, with better physics for visual pinball, which look comparable to what you did here. Your magnets still don't work - look at this video at 3:05-3:15 or so - YouTube- Black Knight Pinball Yours is more like an invisible saucer that snatches the ball and magically sticks it to the absolute center. A real magnet pulls at the ball and it bounces around a little. But then you being the ignorant pinball player using lame ass software to reproduce a game wouldn't know anything about how a real magnet works. Without rom emulation you'll never be able to get the timing duration correct either.

Love the bounces off the slingshots in your video - that's awesome how the ball can go down to the flippers, towards the bottom of the table, hit a slingshot, and be kicked into the middle standup targets, just simply amazing how that works....and yeah, I made a few tables for Future Pinball, mindless automatons can do that in a few hours and get something that looks nice.

Last edited:
Your BK flippers are not accurate for Williams.

Come get some..

Riddle me this: there is a challenge which will net you this little beauty. Answer the question and the table is yours (question on the YouTube page). No hidden willies this time, I'm offering the genuine table.

YouTube- Black Knight - The Legend Returns

Can't we drop this shit already?! :)

Last edited:
Well, SLAMT1LT, you even used the playfield I made for VP! Didn't you think I shouldn't recognise my own playfield, with the fonts I chose and the lights I made for it? You could have asked me, you may have gotten a better resolution playfield.

Another thing, does Chris know you have removed the Future Pinball logo from his program and added yours? I may drop him a line, I'm sure his lawyers and Nanotech lawyers will be glad to get some new income :)

JP

Another thing, does Chris know you have removed the Future Pinball logo from his program and added yours? I may drop him a line, I'm sure his lawyers and Nanotech lawyers will be glad to get some new income :)

JP
:p\'n\'l: Ever heard of cut and paste in photo and video editing? No need to hack any programs. :suicide:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    dave01568 has left the room.
    servo192705 has left the room.
    djbarryfromicquk2 has left the room.
    obsidian1 has left the room.
    hendric has left the room.
    GeorgeH has left the room.
    Deeznutsnmuth has left the room.
    mbr has left the room.
    Ylliem has left the room.
    Rui3 has left the room.
    baliw has left the room.
    losthighway76 has left the room.
    Totevski72 has left the room.
    joeuro has left the room.
    oettmane has left the room.
    charly_ey has left the room.
    j24sailr has left the room.
    dwood has left the room.
    gregonitov has left the room.
    Drogo has left the room.
    SmashXD has left the room.
    mrdarc has left the room.
    butterface5000 has left the room.
    Pinheads has left the room.
    helptv has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: helptv has left the room.
      Back