Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
I used to post on a pinball forum here and there. I used to enjoy the games in all its artforms including vp and fp and windows pinball etc. Then I started noticing the obscene way you people speak to each other on these forums like each and every one of you are better than the guy that posted before. I appreciate the work that each and every one of you have put into these tables. It's a sh($-ton of work with or without rom support. I'm not sure if it's a country-country issue and something is lost in translation or what... but it's kind of a let down. You guys should hold yourselves and those involved in this hobby up higher instead of putting a thumb on each other. Seriously guys, some of you are old grey-haired men that know better.

JP and Slam you guys are both awesome and do really cool stuff. I'm pretty sure almost everyone reuses textures in their tables so I hope slam gets a little more friendly with you and others and we can all see some really outstanding collaborative work from you guys. Thanks again for the hours of fun you have given me and my family, and thanks for the awesome youtube vids slam.

Slam.

Your tables are great....I really enjoy...

But Man.... VP 9.05 is far superior than FP...

Look some tables from JP, Groni and Unclewilly...

No doubt man...

C'mon man.... Be truly....

Rossi

Lights on FP are bad looking. Look like someone taking a diamond and put under those. Lights on the real machines doesn't have that diamond looks. Mostly flat plastic over a lamp.

On VP you can make your own lights any way you want it. Diamond plastic, flat plastic or what ever. Matter fact you can use a light to do 2 different image in it. One is on and other is off.

Oh yea. You can even creative anything else beside pinball with VP.

Also you can make a box pinball tables which you can't do on FP. I tried. I wasn't very happy.

FP is ok for the long pinball tables. But that all you can do on FP. I just wish Black make those lights better looking. That is the only thing that I don't like about FP.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    you mean the pirate game!
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    AC = Assasin's Creed...4...Black Flag.
    heh, they all look like pirate queens, instead of a gig on the beach, the Law Of The Sea says they have to fight until there's only one
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    ahoy, have to go make some salad of fish chunks flavored to taste like crab, have a salty Friday ya scallawag!
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    Free Bally! has left the room.
    yirmiahu has left the room.
    Guenther has left the room.
    alain.rev has left the room.
    eduguitar72 has left the room.
    mickcarmone has left the room.
    No World Order has left the room.
    ususio1011 has left the room.
  • F @ freebird1963:
    D/l a couple of FPB files and has music and sound files. For FPB were do those files go as I don't see those dir like in vpx.
  • F @ freebird1963:
    D/l a couple of FPB files and has music and sound files. For FPB were do those files go as I don't see those dir like in vpx.
    eathearty has left the room.
    dieg44720 has left the room.
    leestecher has left the room.
    swaggedgamer777 has left the room.
    Arnold101 has left the room.
    MoFloh has left the room.
    Jthemad has left the room.
    Fredrick has left the room.
    lilalien has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: lilalien has left the room.
      Back