VP8 SS Original Table Bleach 1.0 released

Solid State Machines

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
well, this 1.0 version of my Bleach table is now available here: http://www.pinball-originals.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=1156

it has a largish soundtrack, many modes and four (yes, FOUR) levels of playfield).

at some undetermined time I may add some things I have omitted at this stage, such as several additional modes I have in mind (on top of the many allready in there), my usual ambient lighting and flash effects, more and more relevant sfx samples at some points in the game, and of course a full function DMD (Just Kidding!).....

anyway, screenshot below, I hope you all enjoy this one!

Attachments

• bleach1.0.jpg
    bleach1.0.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 417
got the ballstuck first game!

here is a pic showing the ball stuck against that lower pop bumper ion the lower right of the table just thoughtyou should know...the ball just softly bounces against the pop bumper

Attachments

• bleach stuck ball.jpg
    bleach stuck ball.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 316
Thanks Anthias will have to take it for a spin! :)

Is it a vpPlus table?

I didn't check that, I just wanted to mention vpPlus here.

So or so thank you very much for the table anyway.

other than the ball getting stuck i love the multiball(s) and the multiple levels really keep my fingers twitching wit hall those flippers going at once trying to keep the balls in play! um why 'bleach' though? you do know that is a wicked strong cleaning agent right (you know it whitens clothes, burns hands etc.)

Downloading now, hope I get there, my connection has been capped to 6kbps, only 40 odd minutes to go, if it doesn't dropout.

Oh and faralos you should check it out, Bleach really kicks ass, the latest episodes have been especially awesome. ;)

http://dattebayo.com/

Well that was certainly different, a lot of fun, this table really is something else, like the music and the amazing layout, didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. Have to say it's a tad easy especially when you get that multiball happening. I had about 10 balls in play at one stage.

It really needs an auto plunger as during multiball you can just leave one or two in the shooter lane and keep playing getting even more mutiballs. Also the ball(s) do get stuck in various places, though nothing that a nudge or two can't fix, still it does make the multiball even easier once you have multiple balls in play.

Over 21 million on my first game and most of that was during one huge multiball session, I'm surprised the table didn't lose count of the balls in play, excellent work on that.

Thanks Anthias, this is one crazy game and I mean that it in an insanely good way! :D

wow 10! I only had I think 5! it was tough to try to count (like counting kittens in a box!) it is a cool table a little rough on my old eyes to follow at times, but if I let a few of those multiballs go then I can concentrate on just the ones that matter! like those huge greenish ones!
Ok thanks but anime never really was my forte. except for growing up watching the old Speed racer or Gigantor series, it never really sat well with me. I'm more of a "Danger Mouse' type of guy (I really love Family Guy, South Park, Seaquest, The Brak Show,American Dad!) anything quirky and off-key that has an 'edge' really catches my interest (Monty Python Rules!!)

Great layout Ant! It reminds me a little of the "War Of The Worlds" table and as you know, I think that is a great table too. I did have to exit as I must of had a ball disappear on the 5th ball, but I'll try again later.

Thanks for all the comments guys! I will continue "perfecting" this one I think as I have read some good responses that tell me were to focus future attention, but any updates will be a while away.

Glad to see people enjoying this table as it has certainly rekindled my vp interest, so its nice to know I was not going mad! (or maybe its just I am not the only one....! lol)

EDIT: Yes bob, I thought it may remind you of war of the worlds - that layout was a big part of my inspiration for this one :)

Definitely a very interesting table, with a lot of variety. Good job!

Thanks ted, btw here is my current high score:

Attachments

• blechhighscore.jpg
    blechhighscore.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 279
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back