Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
elm street
HZR submitted a new resource:

Blender 2.79B WITH MS3D-FPT-FPM importer All working - AIO, unpack and Run

XBlender 2.79B Including Milkshake 3d importer AND
Future Pinball FPT and FPM Importer.

It took me a while to find and assemble and get it working , but here you all are!

You have to enable the import plugins. Its Not Hard to figure out.

Per TerryRed
"" For anyone who is new to Blender, you will need to goto User Preferences and then Addons, then enable "Import : FPx format". Then Save User Settings. Then you can import the table. Be patient as it takes a long time to import (it will seem...

Read more about this resource...

I do believe that u have try and taken the resource Milkshape3D addon for blender version 2.79b that i have put. I'm glad u did, because it help peoples.

There is also the free and open source software called Bforartists version 1, that is based on Blender v.2.79. I have made long time ago a free pdf guide for them. Also made fiew recommendations for them, for later versions of there software.

You can find and download there Bforartists version 1, at the website of: www.bforartists.de
It is an other alternative beside Blender version 2.79.

Just started using this tool again. 1 question. Do you have to open the table in the editor and have all layers visible and save the table to get everything to show up in the import?
Just ask8ng cause that's how it works in vp. It's only the layers that are visible that export to mesh.

Any info is appreciated

Thats a question for Mr Terry Red, I never waited for it to render, I wouldnt think so, but Im not certain.
Just enable all layers save the fpt table the import it.

Just started using this tool again. 1 question. Do you have to open the table in the editor and have all layers visible and save the table to get everything to show up in the import?
Just ask8ng cause that's how it works in vp. It's only the layers that are visible that export to mesh.

Any info is appreciated

No, you just import the table and "everything" is imported into Blender. Invisible surfaces, etc. I just import the table, then save as a blend file, then I use the blend file on the newer version of Blender.

You can see how I was able to import my curent project into Blender to do some prebaking etc (which will be used in my FP table).

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back