JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I was a first time election inspector on election day and thoroughly enjoyed the experience, but am not thrilled with the results....
Silver Lining, Bush can't run again! :p

Blue States Smart - Red States Dumb

PS: This page was published before election day but is still kind of valid..

Too bad you weren't in Ohio. Maybe you could have done some ballot tampering and helped the cause. All the election results prove is that Bush :x is an accomplished liar.

John :oldman

This may make it more clear. :p

Attachments

• cnn.gif
    cnn.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 762
To be fair, only 51% in my state are morons. :D

I voted for Kerry in Ohio so don't blame me.

I voted for Kerry in Ohio too Dude. So if only we both could have voted earlier and more often. we might have been able to make a difference. Ken Blackwell is a Republican, and from Cincinnati, so maybe he fudged the results, the politicians down here are not above such mischief. When Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinnati, he paid for a hooker with a personal check. Really a smart move.

Hookers take checks? Wow!

You can put some hookers on a credit card and they use a real sounding business name that most wives wouldn't be able to figure out what you really used the credit card for :)

At least that one did, and when it became common knowledge, he was booted out of office. I guess someone that dumb deserves to host a junk show like he does. Probably pays well enough he can afford to pay cash nowadays.

I just heard today on public radio that the word is that Springer is probably going to run for Governor of Ohio the next election. That could be an interesting election. Fame versus notoriety. The guy is dirt in my book, but still probably preferable to a Republican.... :D

Yeah, I've heard for a few years that he wants to get back into politics. I'm not so sure he would be better than a Republican, but at least you could probably guess who he's "in bed" with. I'd be very hard pressed to vote for Springer, knowing his track record in Cincinnati. Harding was bad enough, we could really look like a bunch of morons with the likes of Springer.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back