Bowlette (Gottlieb, 1950) VP8

VP8 Gottlieb EM Bowler Flipperless Recreation Bowlette (1950 Gottlieb flipperless) v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines

woodrails

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
WOW THIS ONE IS AWESOME, THIS IS A 20 ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10.

Patrick this game is so much fun to play I really want to thank you for making this game and boy this opens all sorts of ideas for bowling games that could be made in VP. I would love to see a big ball bowler made, thanks you again so much for an awesome recreation of this bowling game.
I have played it for over an hour my top score is 195 is there a way to have it save the high score or add this feature on.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

This one should be in the VP hall of fame

woodrails said:
WOW THIS ONE IS AWESOME, THIS IS A 20 ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10.

Patrick this game is so much fun to play I really want to thank you for making this game and boy this opens all sorts of ideas for bowling games that could be made in VP. I would love to see a big ball bowler made, thanks you again so much for an awesome recreation of this bowling game.
I have played it for over an hour my top score is 195 is there a way to have it save the high score or add this feature on.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

This one should be in the VP hall of fame

I agree woodrails, Bowlette is a new try at a shuffle bowler and a ton of fun!

Patrick keeps thrilling me with different types of game to play with VP! Both of Patrick's Soccer (Original) Tables are now at shivaSite :
http://shivasite.com/modules.php?mo...show&id=486

Bowlette is very unique and is a VP First! I wanted the community to know that his Original Tables based on the PSG team (soccer) was the most downloaded table ever at the old uploads page for a single day.

Bowlette is at The Magic Of Flipperless and IRP. Liberty's originals are at shivaSite!

Sorry for the delay. In the past I did not use the forum. About Bowlette, I never program write instructions in my scripts and I dont store the score. But It is easy to copy this function from many others tables and modify your own version.

In a few days, I will upload TEN STRIKE (IPD no 2519) with a better hit bowls system.

I will not update Paris 2004 but I will modify Soccer 2004 to soccer 2005 which seems to be deleted when the site was updated. It will includes stopsound functions and will be updated with the 2005 teams. That table allows to play a championship against 18 others teams. The score ranking system is exactly like the reality in the french ligue 1. For example, if you finish 5th, you will have the same number of points than the real 5 th of the french ligue. The interest is to mesure the difficulty to lose a minimum of rounds and how it is easy to lose several ranks as in reality.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back