VPX Williams SS Recreation Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams, 1993) VPX v1.1

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

NateMac00

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
NateMac00 submitted a new resource:

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams 1993) - Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams 1993)

Table Created By: ICPjuggla, Dozer316

This has been uploaded by someone other then the original creator for archive purpose. If this table is available somewhere else by the original creator, please leave a note below with a link and these files shall be removed at the creators request.

Code:
Created by ICPjuggla and Dozer316

This is a FP---->VP conversion

The original FP version was created by francisco666 and rom

special thanks to
- Tom Tower for a few...

Read more about this resource...

@NateMac00, @JonPurpleHaze, @StevOz, @shiva,

Nate, thanks for filling in the blanks so to speak with these excellent tables! Also just wanted to mention-- quite often, one of the authors in question is already registered here, i.e. @Dozer316.

So I went ahead and transferred this table to Dozer. Indeed, I think it's a primo idea to do that as often as possible, for obvious reasons.

Staff-folks--
I would *strongly* recommend one of you follow up by contacting the two listed authors wherever they might like to hang.

See, my personal experience is that authors tend to *love* being asked about this stuff upfront, but are sometimes prone to resentment upon discovering that their tables are being shared other than where they were first uploaded.

What I've found over-and-over again is that authors simply *LOVE* being asked to share. Such a simple thing, but it makes their day, and we get to offer their tables here for all to enjoy. WIn-win, no?

Note: I'm retiring from full staff-work soon, which is why I wanted to share my thoughts on this stuff. Actually, another reason why I think it's good to properly credit authors is because I'd hate to see an author come along in future and say something like: "Nate's taking credit for our work,' etc.

That said, if all else fails, and a scapegoat is needed-- I do believe *I* was the one who originally encouraged Nate to upload tables to match the excellent media packs he and the crew developed. So, send 'em my way, in that case. Thanks, mateys!

If this table is available somewhere else by the original creator, please leave a note below with a link and these files shall be removed at the creators request.
Along the same lines-- most authors seem happy when their work is spread as widely as possible.

For example, If VPinball.Com goes down, there's still a couple other sites, preserving the author's work.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has started a new thread called "Sounds library" in Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME...
      Back