Break up the big emoticons view more page into smaller ones.

wrenchien

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
lots of emoticons on one page..couldn't you sift through them page by page in smaller groups, instead of seeing one mega -page?

And it would be interesting if this site had just enough bandwidth to manage a more comprehensive emoticon place..

wrenchien

P.S. Can anyone suggest alternate color /gfx schemes for viewing the forums?

Upvote 0
Re: Break up the big emoticons view more page into smaller o

wrenchien said:
lots of emoticons on one page..couldn't you sift through them page by page in smaller groups, instead of seeing one mega -page?

And it would be interesting if this site had just enough bandwidth to manage a more comprehensive emoticon place..

wrenchien

P.S. Can anyone suggest alternate color /gfx schemes for viewing the forums?

Thank's for the ideas wrenchien, I used to have over 1400 smilies but had to trim them down because the smilie page would barely load and constantly crashed IE. I'll take a look at having them split up onto seperate pages, or just deleting more of them!

There currently are 2 different styles that can be chosen from your Profile settings (Chronicles and subSilver)...I do have over 50 other styles for these forums, but probably won't be adding any more... :(
They are sort of a pain to configure!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back