( . )( . ) Breasts ( . )( . )

Pop Bumper Pete

Pinball Pirate
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
White Water
Let’s talk about breasts. As a male, they are an unending source of fascination.
We look at them all day, we talk to them, geeze we would play with them all day if we could.

So the topic for to day is;
Can you remember the first set of boobs that you saw?
I am not after reminiscings about your mothers saggy tits, or the day you took your fathers playboy out to the tool shed. But the story of the first live set of fun juggs that you saw.

I would have been 12-13yo, and our family was staying over night with friends. So it gets late in the night (well 9.00pm is late to a 12yo) and w are all hyped up running around the house, as 12yos do when away from home. Any how, my friend stopped near a door and said for us to be quiet, he then opened the door to reveal his sister who was probably 15-16yo ) having a bath. She of course screams at us and hurls a bottle of shampoo at the quickly closing door. But not before we all saw her magnificent chest. ;D

Mine happened when I was about the same age TMFP. I went with a friend's family to a fishing lake community, and everyone stayed in a large one room cabin. My friends female cousin was there, and when it was bed time, blankets were hung on wire frames to make for some privacy.

Even back then, I didn't sleep that well, thank goodness, because just about day break I woke up, and when I opened my eyes, a magical moment happened. The girl cousin, who was our age, but very mature, was completely naked, sitting on the corner of her bed, facing me. She really was a beautiful girl/woman, and I fell 1000% in love/lust with her.

Of course, being an overly shy overweight goof of a kid I never said one word to her about it. It sure made my vactation the best one of my life, and I still have wonderful day dreams about her still, 45 years later. In fact, i asked my buddy about her today when I was over his place. He said that although her hair is silver, she's still a stunningly attractive woman.

If I were to see her again, I probably would mention it to her for nostalgia, but there's no way I would expect to ever have anything came of it. And yes, I still have a deep appreciation for a well designed woman. Deep inside these 300 plus pounds lives a guy who would have loved being a stud, even for just one day.

John

Since no one else has posted here, I thought I'd add two breast related jokes a friend sent me.

A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, "I'd like to buy a bra for my wife.

What type of bra?" asked the clerk.

Type?" inquires the man, "There's more than one type?

Look around," said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape size, color and material imaginable. Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from.

Relieved, the man asked about the types. The saleslady replied:
There are the Catholic, the Salvation Army, the Presbyterian, and the Baptist types. Which one would you prefer?

Now totally befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them.

The Saleslady responded, "It is all really quite simple...
The Catholic type supports the masses.
The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen,
The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright, and
The Baptist makes mountains out of mole hills.

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes?

If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

A} Almost Boobs...
B} Barely there.
C} Can't Complain!
D} Dang!
DD} Double dang!
E} Enormous!
F} Fake.
G} Get a Reduction.
H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up !

They forgot the German bra. ( my personal favorite)
Holtzemfromfloppen!

Well this thread seemed to have gone nowhere! Oh well, I'll contribute all the same.

Although I didn't see the goods clear as day till I was 17, I certainly tried like crazy before then.

Tale #1...in 8th grade there was this girl sitting to the left a two rows over, one seat forward. The top she had on had a rather large sleeve, and it became apparent to me that if she moved her arm just right, I'd be able to see a nice profile of her right boob. I quickly informed my buddies, and for the next couple of minutes we kept sneaking glances, hoping she'd move the arm just so. Finally she did, we all gasped, and for some reason I started singing "here comes the sun, la la la la". A few moments later one of the girls that had been gathered around her desk approached us and asked if we were trying to look through her top. We denied all of course, but immediately after reporting back to the others, the girl put on a jacket...in springtime...in 80+ degree weather! :oops:

Tale #2...I'm 15 and up at my parents cabin. My sister has brought along with her one of her college friends. I don't know what game we were playing, but it was jovial and there was a lot of laughter. The kind of laughter where you don't just slap your knee, but the knee of the person closest to you. So this college girl leans over laughing and I'm the closest person, and straight down the top I see. No bra. I'm in heaven. I proceeded to try and make every moment there after a knee slapper, but only got one more fleeting look to confirm what I was seeing.

Well, horny little devil I was :twisted: , that quick peek wasn't gonna do it. I just couldn't figure out how I could improve upon it. Well, she decides to take a shower that night. Here's the thing with the cabin...there's only one bathroom, it's on the bottom floor, and it fogs up bad. So bad that you have to open the windows. Seeing as how it's night, I figured I could go outside and have the show of a lifetime. The trick was gonna be making up a logical excuse as to why I needed to go outside at night RIGHT THEN. I came up with something lame, worked my way to a safe but within eyeshot distance, only to have missed it by mear moments. There was no way I could stay out there until the shower was over without raising suspicion, and no way I'd be able to come up with a valid enough reason to go back out 10 minutes later. And that's how that one ends, no prize. :cry:

Since then I became a master at positioning myself to see down, sideways, and through womens tops. Funny enough, the one top I never managed to sneak a peek down (at least until I started dating her) was the one of my wife's. She told me later that she was too aware of guys trying to look, and knew exactly how to position herself so that they couldn't!

Ike, you could have moved this thread to the dumpster
Oi vey, there's a dumpster here?!

But you know, I was thinking about it... trying to remember, and... hmm. Okay then, I'll play:

As much as I might wish otherwise, I don't think playing 'doctor' with girls when I was a sprat really counted. Like, you ever try to impress another blokie about your adventures with girls of the slightly-lumpy chest variety? Yeah, nah. Now I did see a relative's nether regions when we were pre-teens / early teens, horsing around, but of course that's a different... bouilloire de poisson? :blush:

Adolescence / early-adulthood, my CFS started to hit me pretty good. That, and being of a naturally bird-like physique did not help my confidence with the lassies. I can't remember how many girls had a thing for skinny, nerdly, low-energy types, but I don't remember it being many.

So yeah... I don't think I had proper booby-time (tm) until later... in my early 20's.

At the same time, and TBH, I don't get the sense that I'm *quite* as completely entranced by mammary glands as some men. (we men have them too, did you know that?) So at the risk of embarrassing myself (too late!), I'd say I'm more of a 'ripe lips and thighs' man. Debbie Harry even sang a song about that!

Last edited:
Ike, when you move a thread it comes up in my alerts
if an ancient thread comes up in my alerts then i have a look and try to work out why it suddenly got your attention
after reading the thread I am wondering how much I had had to drink the night i posted

More Breasts for you then TMFP...

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies: Tough Titties that is :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Got to say this thread gave me a smile and for the life of me a can't recall my breast experience, though yes they are definitely eye magnets for me.

Ike, when you move a thread it comes up in my alerts
if an ancient thread comes up in my alerts then i have a look and try to work out why it suddenly got your attention
after reading the thread I am wondering how much I had had to drink the night i posted
That was the site-bot's administrative move, I presume. I've tried to train it well across the past year+, but it does get credited under my name. Ah, well.

So, to explain a bit more-- my site-bot has been coded to follow the guests and bots constantly trawling PN. If you click this link, you might see what I mean. They're like a never-ending storm of visitors upon all our old threads, for ze best or ze wurst. :s

Anyway, if you need the thread removed from view, I can do that. It would make me a bit glum though, since I did try to contribute my little slice of the story.

I told ya Nic you had little chance of getting the better of Pervy Pete...:whistle:

Wow!! That last thing I ever expected was too see was my daughter in this link.
And I thought this site was about pinball!!!

Observe the lady. She may not be the nicest looking, but that is not the point. What is the point? That she lives in a nice suburban neighborhood. Observe that she has no pockets. She can get out and go for a fine stroll while her husband is hunting working, and she needs no keys because nobody will/would/needs to rob her house. Isn't it nice? For me she is the ambassador of a nice neighbourhood.

Attachments

• nokeys.jpg
    nokeys.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 18
REMEMBER: Only trust a lady that you don't need to worry about!

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 4
Posted so you have some idea with regards to correct behaviour regarding horsies (& of course centaurs!)

Attachments

• horsegirl2.jpg
    horsegirl2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 3
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back