Bundle Up for Pinball Fun!

LeeVanCleef

Pinball Lizard
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Paragon
I kinda lost track of Zen Pinball. Guess they're still struggling along, putting out spelling bees disguised as pinball tables. But you know what? For a dollar, they're not that bad! Humble Bundle is offering about 8 or 9 tables for what you want to pay and I thought a buck sounded about right. Hey, it's UNICEF! Don't they still feed kids for a dime? The physics and visuals haven't quite kept up with the giant strides Pinball Arcade has made and some of these games feel like marathons at times... and they're total sissies about our god-given right to nudge, but it's still pretty decent pinball fun for a buck. And unlike Pinball Arcade, that dollar still lets you go in to the table menu and turn off tilt if you so desire (I did, leaderboards be damned). Playing it through Steam gives Pinball FX (the same company as Zen Pinball... for some reason) the best feel of any of the platforms I've played it on.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back