VP8 Bally EM Recreation Capt. Fantastic (Bally 1976) released at IRP

Electro-Mechanical Machines

Greywolf

Perfectionist Bastard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
the one that goes 'ding'
Capt. Fantastic has been released at IRP (thank you, Duglis!).

That said, it will be updated sometime soon, along with another release of Wizard! and Aladdin's Castle.

And as soon as I can get the goods for Old Chicago, I'll take care of that one, too! :)

Nicely done Wolf, and I can even see the table this time. Although I prefer them lighter, I can live with it the way it is. The one thing I would like to see changed on all your tables would be the scores to be displayed larger, so I could actually see how well, or poorly, I've done. I have to squint and use my imagination to guess my score. Aside from that, it plays nicely.

However, midway through the first game two white areas appeared onscreen, one a rectangle on the right side of the backglass, the other closer to a triangular shape near the top of the shooting lane. There are the first such glitches I've ever encounted on any table. And no, I don't have a ?Nivia? card.

John

John,

Can you get me a screenshot?

Make sure nothing else on your machine is contending for resources.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back