Cat got your tongue?

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
What, no posts yet? I would have expected better from such a mouthy, opinionated group. And so what if you're arguments don't make any sense and are all bogus. That's never stopped anyone before. What a bunch of clowns!!!

John

hehe, ok John, I tried to start a sophisticated discussion for you, now let's see what happens. :twisted:

oops

bob said:
hehe, ok John, I tried to start a sophisticated discussion for you, now let's see what happens. :twisted:
What's this all about?

Attachments

• aadog.gif
    aadog.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 916
Howdy, fellow old coot! : )

I've been hoping you'd show up. Brutus, so us older folks can keep these youngsters in line a little bit. Since, as far as I know, you're the oldest person in VP, we've set you up with a nice easy chair near the fireplace, and have tacked up a big SHHHHHHH sign so your napps won't be bothered. Enjoy your visit, pal.

John

Re: Howdy, fellow old coot! : )

tiltjlp said:
I've been hoping you'd show up. Brutus, so us older folks can keep these youngsters in line a little bit. Since, as far as I know, you're the oldest person in VP, we've set you up with a nice easy chair near the fireplace, and have tacked up a big SHHHHHHH sign so your napps won't be bothered. Enjoy your visit, pal.

John

GOD.can i stop praying now ?
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• gramps.gif
    gramps.gif
    328 bytes · Views: 811
Well

Speaking of the old and not so old........

From those of us in the middle ground (30 to 45) I say to both those above and below us........Watch yourselves because we know what happens when your young and we are still young enough to know what it feels like and We can see the future and WELL....................

BCNU

RH

Re: Well

Rockinghorse said:
Speaking of the old and not so old........

From those of us in the middle ground (30 to 45) I say to both those above and below us........Watch yourselves because we know what happens when your young and we are still young enough to know what it feels like and We can see the future and WELL....................

BCNU

RH

Forty (40) be I, why do you think tiltjp chose thee as moderator. :twisted:

Tell me when you find out. :shock:

Cheers!

Don't blame me Steve :D

To be honest, I'm not sure if Jon or I mention you and Bob in a chat session, but it seemed like a natural. We wanted moderaters who had a sense of humor, and who would know when to do something,. But even more importantly, when not to do anything. Plus, if we ever need a link, you'll be able to get it for us. The bribe helped a lot, too. :p

John :oldman [until JPH hacks the real thing]

Re: Don't blame me Steve :D

tiltjlp said:
To be honest, I'm not sure if Jon or I mention you and Bob in a chat session, but it seemed like a natural. We wanted moderaters who had a sense of humor, and who would know when to do something,. But even more importantly, when not to do anything. Plus, if we ever need a link, you'll be able to get it for us. The bribe helped a lot, too. :p

John :oldman [until JPH hacks the real thing]

Yes your right on,a sence of humor has not been a forum feature.
You have to get a[wink] kick in the ass sometime.I kick my self too.
This shouldn't get you banned. :(
But even more importantly, when not to do anything

Attachments

• babysmall.gif
    babysmall.gif
    37.1 KB · Views: 909
Hi fellow old folks. I should feel right at home here. Say, the brown background is making reading of text harder for us oldies. Can someone please lighten the background? Brutus must be squinting right now with my post. :roll:

no no

Black on white is awful,This is great.
:D

Attachments

• lazycat.gif
    lazycat.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 760
popeye said:
Hi fellow old folks. I should feel right at home here. Say, the brown background is making reading of text harder for us oldies. Can someone please lighten the background? Brutus must be squinting right now with my post. :roll:

Hey Popeye! It was hard for me to read the default page style also. Scroll to the top of this page and click on “Profile†then scroll down to “Board Style†and choose “subSilver†This is a very pleasant blend of light grey background with black letters. :)

Wecome All! :thumbleft:

Your wishes are my goals, all of you guy's that are having problems with eyestrain, go into your profile and switch templates to subSilver, it makes stuff easier to see,...but is boring!

:signlol:

Super Spiderman invaded my space.......... :lol:

We posted at the exact same friggin' minute, you must have super-powers or something....

:joker:

JonPurpleHaze said:
Wecome All! :thumbleft:

Your wishes are my goals, all of you guy's that are having problems with eyestrain, go into your profile and switch templates to subSilver, it makes stuff easier to see,...but is boring!

:signlol:

A good moderator always beats the Admin to the punchline :D

Jon, Subsilver isn't boring. It's nice to be able to actually see that is being said. Besides, us old coots can't handle too much excitement.

John

Well, brutus, welcome to here.

where are you on the whole spinach deal?

wrenchien said:
Well, brutus, welcome to here.

where are you on the whole spinach deal?

I hate spinach.What does 21st century mean ? I'm in my 2nd Century.Are you ? 1934 +
:razz:

Thanks guys. I can see much better with the plain background. Now it looks more like the old VP forum!

Go easy on Brutus. The girl on the top of this page alone will get him overly excited. :D

popeye and brutus on the same board. hm. interesting.

now where is wimpy and sweet pea?

seriously, this is a good forum and nice alternative to the big, ehm, three.

Thanks for the thumbs up, Wrench

Maybe with a little luck we can avoid the BS that sometimes fouls the air elsewhere.

John

popeys friends

wrenchien said:
popeye and brutus on the same board. hm. interesting.

now where is wimpy and sweet pea?

seriously, this is a good forum and nice alternative to the big, ehm, three.

Have you played popeye.vpt ?
You have to find them with the upper flippers.
:lol:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back