Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
addams family
usmcculp submitted a new resource:

Centaur (Bally 1981) VPX - Archive Purpose

Table Created By: bord
Download Backglass: Centaur B2S

This has been uploaded by someone other then the original creator for archive purpose. If this table is available somewhere else by the original creator, please leave a note below with a link and these files shall be removed at the creators request.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this upload.

However, I think that author name is bord, not borg

Typo in this post is all. I think he caught it and changed it in the resource, but forgot to do it here. fixed....

Typo in this post is all. I think he caught it and changed it in the resource, but forgot to do it here. fixed....
I missed the typo and had initially reassigned this to @Not Registered. After seeing Iga's post above, I reassigned it to @bord and fixed the typo in the resource, forgetting to also fix it in the thread, as you point out.

Been meaning to contact Bord anyway to see if it's okay to share his Q*Bert table, so I'll double-check if it's okay to host Centaur here as well. Thanks @usmcculp for uploading the table here, getting the ball rolling.

Guys, I think this is going backward. Why not contact the asset creator before uploading? Seems the right way to do it.

Please pull this down for now. Centaur is getting a facelift and until they're properly updated I haven't been uploading outdated versions of my projects.

Guys, I think this is going backward. Why not contact the asset creator before uploading? Seems the right way to do it.
Hi, Bord.
For sure, agreed.

That said-- with the scene being twenty years old, involving perhaps tens of thousands of tables by 1000+ authors, it can get downright complicated trying to figure out which authors are still active, and where to contact each one. But yeah, for sure-- if at any point an author doesn't wish their work to be hosted here, PN will cheerfully delete it.

I'm kinda torn on this stuff myself, because IMO there's so much excellent stuff I feel we need to help preserve, because who knows for sure how long the various sites will stay afloat? At the same time, it's always best when an author uploads the content personally, or at least the site has their blessing.

In your case, I was cruising VPU recently and noticed your name showed up there in recent discussions. Great!

But then, also having noticed Dazz' policy about 'bothering authors,' I figured I'd check with him first before contacting you (as was my plan in the post above). Unfortunately, he didn't reply either here or at VPU, and it threw off my timeline about contacting you. Sorry about that. :s

No sweat. Contact me anytime here or at vpu. I always try to centralize where I upload projects (previously vpinball, now vpu) so I can offer best support and not have to keep up multiple uploads at multiple sites, but I have no gripe with PN and am happy to talk about others putting my widely available stuff up here as well.

No sweat. Contact me anytime here or at vpu. I always try to centralize where I upload projects (previously vpinball, now vpu) so I can offer best support and not have to keep up multiple uploads at multiple sites, but I have no gripe with PN and am happy to talk about others putting my widely available stuff up here as well.
Yeap, understood. Thanks a bunch, sir!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back