JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Tired of being stuck on Scribbler, Essayist, etc .. below your Username?

You can change it, click on the "Shop" button at the top of the page, click on "Effects Store", scroll down to Custom Changes. In the Change Title Box enter the new Title and buy it for nothing, You can also change the Text color and add effects. I'm still testing this mod but it seems to be functioning.

What's the difference between the title and the user title?, and may we cuss in that fucking thing?

You may cuss, in your title, though if your title is an attack against another member then it becomes repeatative abuse and will be removed.

Thanks, you're really sweet, you know that? The real question, friend, was what is a title, vs a user title. ?

You know what Steve. I support no dissing in sigs. man, you know that, I'm sure. I did it, and I know I was wrong to, I did it for revenge, because it was my name in another's sig. not long ago.
The difference between you and me is I was against it before I did it.
If it was a new rule that took effect before you could stick it to leon, then fine, If it did stick it to Leon, that should be public. an announcment of that new (I assume) rule should have been made anyway.

Thanks, Pal.

I could not get that feature to work. It just drained a bunch of points and said that that feature don't work. I don't want to be a pinball wizard any more.

Yeah, it used to work. I tried it recently and it wouldn't change my title either. It's still what it was before. I don't know what's wrong with it.

What did you want to change yours' to? I was going to bad mouth you in mine.

I'll have a quick look in the admin panel, though I suspect since the last upgrade the feature may have been broken, Jon has already had to fix a few forum features since the last upgrade.

I think you are just trying to steal peoples points.
Also I bought a pic and it was tiny. I mean under 200 pixels wide, and it costed 1000 points. It was the chick on the ball one. Can I get a refund of my points?
I wan't to buy an avatar too.

Now it says none. I'd rather be a pinball wizard than a none.

Yes, you can get a refund Shockman, just goto the shop and sell it back to the store.

The images need to fairly small or else how would they fit within the forum.

If you have any worthy small .gif pinball images, you may submit them here and we may add them to the shop.

Shocky, I'll sell you some of my points :)

Yeah, something is screwy!

What happenned to your rank images? I'll investigate!

StevOz stold them, I bet.

Almost Fixed!....

I spoke too soon, old titles were restored but there are other problems with the database. Kindly let me know if you want to change your title, it will be changed.

The brain of the outfit

Don't take it personally. That title predates you.

Ok don't then. I only half believed that you would change a title on request, like you said you would anyway.

See 1st post brain. :roll:

(edit: Effects store is busted, Hope to get it fixed or replaced!)

For those others that can read and grasp it,

I spoke too soon, old titles were restored but there are other problems with the database. Kindly let me know if you want to change your title, it will be changed.

Or will it?

Stay tuned.

edit: Found a way to add Titles without losing the current ones,
not a longterm solution.

Is that a 'no'?

Yes, that is a no, the feature for title change is not available at this time since the last forum update.

Then again, maybe it does work, Eh.....

Fuck man. I know that. Can't you read? If the fucking feature worked I would not have asked the fucking staff to change it, I would have did it myself.

Nice..... :roll:

Thank you Jon. :)

Well what do you expect 'Oz? you fucking act like you don't even read what I say, or that your comprehension is reaching 1.
If you start treating someone like they are stupid, they better be stupid, or you are going to look stupid.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back