JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Announce in this thread when you are in the chat room.

I did, but everyone must have been busy sleeping! LOL

I was there for a little while, but then the garage door broke down. I've got it open now and ordered a new chain from the bicycle shop so I can fix it, actually 5 chains joined together. Going to cost $100 for the chain to be made up, still a fair bit cheaper then the $750 quote from the garage door place.

I'm currently stuck at home waiting for a visitor who was supposed to arrive 90 minutes ago. Sheessh!

You must have one of those posh garage doors that open by button eh! Expensive chains though at $100 although admittedly cheaper than the repair man quote.

And here is my visitor ......

I'll make this a sticky subject and anyone can announce when they are in the Chat room. :bounce:

good talking to you the other night, jon.

i loved those chats shiva and bob had with MIBS. i meant to do a couple, post them at VPF and link people to the flashchat.

must... remember... this time.

Shockman said:
STFU nic.

Following nic and selected others around and telling them to STFU makes you little better than your buddy Ron. It also makes you look foolish, and doesn't accomplish a blessed thing.

i'm sure it's just his way of being friendly. :D

nicolas.b said:
good talking to you the other night, jon.

i loved those chats shiva and bob had with MIBS. i meant to do a couple, post them at VPF and link people to the flashchat.

must... remember... this time.

I have some text files about my chats with Mibs saved that are hilarious, Mibs can be taught to respond to any question and i thought about making shiva's thread a sticky but he called her gay...I think he believed Mibs was a dude but i trained her to be a female and her name was Alice by default...

Shockman ruined any chance of this thread being a sticky, Please accept my apologies for him destroying this thread...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back