JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
The Big East is strange with these new teams, Syracuse is currently playing Cincinatti in a league game. Hope they teach them a lesson...:poke:

ORANGEonWHITE.GIF

Looks like I'm not the only one watching the game.

I started this thread when a lousy cinci team was ahead of the Orangemen, they responded to my disgust and taught em a lesson...

Ohio teams don't belong in the Big East...

orangeman.gif

edit: this post was intended to get certain members riled up for a healthy dispute... :D

JonPurpleHaze said:
I started this thread when a lousy cinci team was ahead of the Orangemen, they responded to my disgust and taught em a lesson...

Ohio teams don't belong in the Big East...

orangeman.gif

edit: this post was intended to get certain members riled up for a healthy dispute... :D

Well, until whoever you intended this thread for wakes up and joins in the fun, will I do? The OrangeBoys didn't look too bad the 2nd half, but it was just a matter of wearing down Huggins' Thugs. I never was a Huggins fan, but the lady president who fired him should have let him coach this season with the understanding that this would be his last.

But your team should be glad that UC was the Ohio team that moved to the Big East and not Xavier. I think the A10 did better getting Charlotte and St Louis rather than UC and Louisville like you folks got. Now if only the A10 would dump a few of their "dead wood" teams, we'd make the Big East look like has beens.

Next Thursday is the really Big Game, when Xavier mops the floor with UC again. But the guy I feel bad for is good ole Bob, who roots for the Dayton Flyers, who don't seem to be flying very high this year. And since Xavier beat Charlotte Saturday, I guess it's obvious who to expect in the Big Dance again.

BTW Jon, Coach B was long overdue for the Hall Of Fame.

John . . . still dribblin'

I admit, i was targeting you and bob for some smack but we should agree Louisville is a better choice than a Musketeer or Flyer. Dreaming of beating Charlotte and/or St Louis is plain ole sad... :twisted:

JonPurpleHaze said:
I admit, i was targeting you and bob for some smack but we should agree Louisville is a better choice than a Musketeer or Flyer. Dreaming of beating Charlotte and/or St Louis is plain ole sad... :twisted:

Louisville is on my blacklist, because they have the most disloyal coach in the history of hoops, who should be jumping back to the NBA any time now. As far as Charlotte and St Louis, XU doesn't care who they beat, but I do wonder why the OrangeMen keep avoiding them. But XU is 11-2 and should be headed back to the Big Dance, so maybe this'll be the year they meet.

My problem with talking smack is that I'm a coaches fan, and I really like the coaches at Syracuse and Dayton. Now if there's anyone who follows Ohio State, then I can get nasty, since they have a first rate louse for a coach. The only downer is that XU is shown on cable now, and I don't have cable, so I can only listen to them. I probably asked you this before Jon, do you remember the Rochester Royals? I had a season pass the first two years after then moved to Cincinnati.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back