Comprehensive interests in FC St. Pauli

Odd article I thought, but I hope they win for you.

It's not only the article, but the club, the surroundings, the supporters and what else. That's what makes the club so loveable.

To feel and to think different doesn't make you different, but it devides you from others.

What's normal, ordinary, regular, standard?

Do not know much about it, though the FC St. Pauli logo skull and bones crossed with a soccer ball rocks. :)

Had a mate of mine return from europe with a fan shirt, most impressive. :mrgreen:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be there live at stadium because of a very bad cold I have now (it's cold as ass, frost, additional snow today), but it was live on TV at 1st program here.

Believe it or not. It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won 3:1 in regular time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnbelieveableeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Now party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:drunken: :rabbit: :rockband: :7upspot: :ko: :king: :alien:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back