Electro-Mechanical Machines

Itchigo

Former Operator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
All Of Them!!
When I put up my new table Cowboys And Indians and found the triggers were checked as visible where they were not when I last worked on the table. Uncheck visible and save the settings and that's it. Everything else is fine. Sorry for the problem.

Thanks for this one. I've always enjoyed Western themed tables.

Tiltjlp I tried to update it last night with the corrected version but it wouldn't let me do it. First it said I wasn't authorized then it said there was a file of that name already.

Tiltjlp I tried to update it last night with the corrected version but it wouldn't let me do it. First it said I wasn't authorized then it said there was a file of that name already.

You have to delete the existing version and then upload the updated file. Some sort of glitch in the forum software or database. You do this be clicking on the icon next to the download link. If you try doing so, save your picture, your text, and make note of how many downloads there have been. If it doesn't work, send it to me and I'll do it for you. For some reason the table won't run on my lower power computer.

I LOVE this table. Itchigo, this one is just flat out awesome. Time to add this one to my MAME/VP cab!

GOOD JOB MAN!

Hey tiltjlp, what does the table do, or not do on your system?
If you are using VP912, it could be that the VP > Preferences > Video Options > Max Texture Dimension needs to be set to 1024 or to 512

The Hardware Device Rendering may need to be Disabled, or Enabled, depending on which current setting does not work.

The Alpha Ramp Accuracy may need to be turned Down by moving the Slider to the left.

If your system uses an ATI chipset, you might need to Enable
Reorder Playfield Objects (for ATI), and if you are running Win98 or Win 2k, Enable Check Blit Status.

After resetting any of these controls, then exit Visual Pinball and reopen it before loading a table. And if the table doesn't image correctly, then Save it, exit VP, then reopen.

Thanks, guys! More coming at my new site- stay tuned!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back