Crazy 7's Table

Worked spot error on more on the apron.
Made lenses on the apron for jacpot reasons, in the future ,im glad i can move away from the apron now.
I also Recolored the backdrop.Final backdrop color
and tilt you are right Crazy 7's was changed to 8's

5 hours completed

I've added a SS below, and Crazy 8's looks very nice indeed. The one thing I noticed that you might want to check out, Aristocrat, is that there probably will be ball hop from the inlanes to the flippers which could effect game play. Seems you have some artisic ability there.

John

Attachments

• crazy.jpg
    crazy.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 674
yes,I certainly aggree. i will leave the Architect to the very last. becouse of graphic resons. many reason.
i will stop now on graphics and work on the pinball Template .frame itself.
i will post it back when finised

*Today finally finished of the Pinball Frame with a
Black Onyx trim. instead of he old steel trim.

*Remove objects of the table, holes etc

*Dropped the table depth lower to 100

I was watching T.V and Liberace was on playing his piano.
besides himself i was looking at the piano how it was so damn shiny,gave me an idea ,so Highly dextured the frame to a shiny chrome.

7 hours

You can close this thread now. ive had my fun.. fact is

Visual Pinball is so stupid! trying to import pictures when it ask's you "oh..im sorry the demensions must be 1024X1024.??? wth

"READ THIS RANDY" HELLO. IF A TABLE IS 1024 x 2000 THEN THE PICTURE CAN BE IMPORTED AT 1024 X 2000!

other than that. i have fun and besides nobody would play my table. so im wasting my time and who am i trying to kid. really.

im going back to MaME32, and in the meantime Anyone wants little objects made just call me

PS: Tilt thankyou for at giving me support.

VP really isn't as impossible as you seem to think. If you need help with Crazy 8's, just ask, I'm sure someone will lend a hand. Either way, don't be a stranger.

John

tiltjlp said:
VP really isn't as impossible as you seem to think. If you need help with Crazy 8's, just ask, I'm sure someone will lend a hand. Either way, don't be a stranger.

John

How can you ask some people . with there arrogance.
Ive been stopped from going to shivasite. i have no idea why.?

but that goes to show people like this are hungry for money.
Im not even a 1 week member there.

Well, being new, you don't know all the facts. And from your posts at VPF, you seem a bit arrogant yourself. The shared server that shivaSite was on went down and caused a lot of damage to the site. He has been working for several days to correct the problem, which is too much traffic. He has reopened the site, but much of it is restricted for now. Unless there are enough donations to allow the site to be on a dedicated server, at least some of the restrictions will probably be long term.

There's a right way to ask things and a wrong way, and at least in the thread at VPF where you posted a modded SS, you sure didn't approach the problem very well at all, in my opinion. You need to learn a little about the history of the forums before you assume the worst.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back